View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 11:38 AM   #40
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
By the way... lol.. I need to update my thread. New stats!!!!

Anal: 13!!!!!
Cunt: 12!!!!!
Both: Cunt 10, Ass 10 (20)
I never made a report for thiissss... I reached the record of 12 in my cunt a few days before reaching the new record in my ass. For my cunt, I was made to edge through my panties with my vibrator while typing answers to a humiliation questionnaire (I ended up typing so much I need to put it in a blogpost lol) and I really genuinely wanted to stuff myself. But I kept being told it isn't gonna happen and I don't get to cum because I need to be punished first for something I failed to doooo. And then a long while later, it was too late to do my punishment that night, but then I was told to get my markers!!!!!!! I wasn't sure for what lol!!! It was obviously to stuff them... for every marker I had to say "I'm such a slut, use me like a fuckdoll" I said it alot more often than once per marker.... once I got to 3 markers, I had to say the phrase and then fuck them inside me for a bit before adding the next one and repeating it again.. it feels so real when you say something like that while fucking and being filled on command!!!! Like of course I'm such a slut lol.. I started saying it in shock kinda, like, I'm such a slut, I fit 9????? I'm such a slut, I'm fucking ninnne??? Lol. And fucking 10!!! Once i was at 6 markers, I was told that i can cum once I fit 12, and that I will fit 12, it wasn't optional.. it took like 30 minutes for me to get from 6 to 12 markers lol I was so filled for so long!!!!!! And i did cumm. That's so so much to cum with inside and then to keep them in for a bit after... that's crazy!!!!!! At first I was scared to cum with so much inside of me, like to press down on that many markers I thought it would be too intense... but I was also scared my vibrator was gonna die so I had to do it!!! And then to keep them in after made me feel like I needed to cum again, and I was allowed to while still stuffed and then let them out.. very very good. I need to train my cunt to be able to take this kinda abuse without ruining my hole or anything lol!!!! My hole doesn't look ruined rn but it is alot of abuuuse lol!!!!

That's a report for my new cunt record; I still should report on the anal record too but later!! I'm still accepting dares here; I guess just keep in mind that I can stuff alot more than before lol. And I'll want more dares like, training me to handle it without "ruining" my cunt!!! Lol! But I guess you can abuse my cunt anyway and I'll do training to handle it lol

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Violett for this post: