View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 09:23 AM   #9
Dracnoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanator View Post
I think it could be a bit better if the loser had a couple of hours before the pic went up on kinktalk, just in case, but since I used to be a Hexagon master, I am still in and will play and make the pic tomorrow.

Well due to time zones and availability it might be a bit more difficult with just a few hours. But I might give them a 24 hour time slot if there is any interest in that idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techguy View Post
This is really a good idea. Maybe make it less extreme like the winner posts the loser's pic on unsee and the duration could be one hour for each point difference.
I will play one on one also.
If this thread takes off, I'd be willing to make some "easy weeks" or another thread on easy mode, again if there's interest it can be arranged. The whole point difference might be difficult due to the way how certain games are scored and with the options that unsee allows.

On that note, thank you for the entries. I've received 3 so far, which means there will be a loser on sunday. It's also closer than expected, makes it a bit more frustrating for the loser
Limits face, torture, blackmail, piss/scat, crossdressing, public, illegal, family/friends, diapers

Click HERE if you want to explore your limits. Talk HERE about it

21/M
Dracnoff is offline   Reply With Quote