View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 01:36 PM   #21
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-playmate View Post
It wouldn't be that hard to code a report button, and if a user gets, say, 20 reports from unique users, a warning is sent, and their account is suspended until an admin reviews the PMs and either deletes the account or releases it. I am active on a site that has more than 100 volunteer mods who review content, and the system works pretty well. It has been my experience that getDare is a "hands off" site that isn't very interested in sanctioning the actions of bad users or fakes.
I've always felt that getDare was little bit under-staffed, especially since most mods and admins are not always active on the daily basis and don't address bigger issues than posting a thread within the wrong section. There are tons of loyal users who have been around for a while that would be more than willing to contribute to getDare staff, even if it is a small position and would help improve the quality of the site.

I love the mods and admins, don't get me wrong. They work tremendously hard to keep this site alive and safe and I respect that, but I feel there should be active getDare staff that addresses certain issues that downplay the potential of the site.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

Last edited by hornyyoungslut; 09-17-2016 at 01:39 PM.
hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote