Thread: Fiction: Recognised and Exposed
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 10:16 AM   #1
HiJayJay

Default Recognised and Exposed

This story is entirely out of my imagination, it's something I've thought could happen and maybe even fantasised about happening. If there is any resemblance to other stories, it's all coincidental! Comments, thoughts, feedback is very welcome

Only two main characters at this point. Craig is 20 and is at university, living with 3 other friends. He's quite shy and keeps to himself but is secretly very kinky. The other is Maggie who is 19, also at university and is much more outgoing, confident and opinionated, she is also quite a kinky girl. Understood? Then I'll begin......

Recognised and Exposed

Craig said goodnight to his three housemates and shut the door to his bedroom. He opened up his laptop and settled back on his bed as he browsed chaturbate, going from girl to girl, each one helping to get him more and more hornier. This had become his nightly routine ever since he stumbled across the site a few months ago. He had started simply getting himself off to the girls he found attractive but soon he had begun going on webcam himself.

After some browsing Craig had got himself revved up enough that he was ready to switch his own cam on. He placed his laptop on his bed, stripped down to his tight boxers then switched his cam on. Immediately a couple of viewers logged on and the exhibitionist in Craig took charge, getting very turned on by putting on a show.

"Nice body baby"......"Mmm you're pretty hot!"......"Take those boxers off!"
The comments started rolling in. Craig was a shy guy normally but he kept himself in pretty good shape, the compliments he often got were confidence boosters he loved receiving. It was probably what kept him coming back for more. By this point Craig was up to 15 viewers, watching him rub the front of his boxers, developing more of a bulge.

20.....25.....30. The amount of people watching, commenting and begging him to strip fully kept building until Craig could resist no longer. He slid his boxers off, revealing an erect and fairly well sized cock. "Wow...not bad!"....."mmm worth the wait!"......"now stroke it for us!" Craig's confidence was through the roof and he started stroking to a lot of positivity. The numbers of viewers had jumped to 50 people but then.....

"Craig? Is that you? Wow...who knew you did this!"

likes: tease and denial, verbal humiliation, public humiliation, humiliation, mild exposure, mild pain, cbt, forced bi, sissification, petplay, semi-public, cum eating
Limits: anal, family, scat, blood
HiJayJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to HiJayJay for this post: