View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 04:22 AM   #15
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile View Post
sign me up

1. How long you want the rules to last: 2 weeks.
2. Which sex you are: Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms): 8, i'd like some days to have more orgasms than would be pleasurable.
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? A mix
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards: One pass card please
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both: No pictures but will right reports in blog form

Please can you add a dice and a metronome!
Another horny little wanker hehe. Hello Reptile

Level 8 for 2 weeks should mean 10 orgasms. But per your comments there will not be a number that will be decided by fate. Every day except Friday you have to have a masturbation session without fail. Because the number of orgasms could be very random you may choose the orgasm times.

Each session you have to roll 2 dice and that is how many orgasms you will have to have. If you score 3 or less then the orgasm will also be at the speed set by your metronome. Roll a die and multiply it by 20 and that is the bpm speed you need to masturbate at.

Before each orgasm you must flip a coin, heads its a full orgasm and tails is a ruined one

Remember to do the report and post back on here and send me a PM with the link if it is a blog

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote