Thread: Fiction: Home (Almost) Alone
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 03:52 AM   #33
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 13

This chapter contains a violent and sadistic scene. Please do not read if this is likely to offend you.

CHAPTER 13

Rick pushed Gemma into her room and onto the bed as soon as she had opened the door. It was clear now that he wasn’t going to be gentle with her.

Rebecca had told Rick to take what he wanted from the items in her box. He had selected only one item, the blue and white tube with KY on it. Gemma noticed that he hadn’t brought condoms with him.

“Okay, babe,” he said, “We can do this either of two ways. Either you let me do what I want or I force you to do it. If I force you, I’ll be a hell of a lot rougher than if you let me do it.”

“You can do anything you want with me,” Gemma said. “Anything.”

“That’s what I like to hear.” Rick put the blue and white tube down on the bedside table.

“Undo your dress,” he ordered her.

Still sitting on the bed, Gemma slowly undid the buttons on her dress, from top to bottom. She held the dress together with one hand.

“Open it up,” Rick said, “Let me see what you’re hiding.”

Gemma opened up her dress to reveal her naked body underneath.

“Fucking hell,” Rick said, “That’s a gorgeous body.” He approached her.

He pushed her down onto the bed roughly and forced her legs apart. He pushed a finger inside.

Gemma bit her lip as Rick continued to finger her.

Gemma began crying because she knew what was in store for her. Rick had no condom with him, like James had had. James, she thought to herself. The only person who could help her now was locked up and chained up in the shed with no chance of escape.

Rick pulled Gemma up from the bed to a standing position. He ripped the dress from her, turned her round and pushed her face down onto the bed.

She couldn’t see but could hear him unzipping his trousers and, within seconds, she felt an erect penis pushing not at her vagina as she had expected but at the small puckered hole that was the entrance to her anus.

Then she felt something cold on her rear end, and a finger being pushed in between her buttocks. She felt something being spread over her skin.

“What’s that?” she managed to say.

“Lube,” Rick said. “KY.”

Gemma felt the penis pushing in between her buttocks again. She gripped the bedcovers for dear life as Rick forced his erection deep inside her arse. She screamed in pain.

Rick ignored her screams. He continued to pound at her as he gave her several deep thrusts before removing his cock from between her buttocks only to push it into her tight vaginal passage.

She screamed again. She could only guess that everyone in the house, including Tiff and Jess, could hear her screams. No-one came to her aid.

Gemma was already sore, still, from the clips that Rebecca and Amelia had attached to her inner lips, and the pounding that Rick had just given her only made it ten times worse.

She had no idea how old Rick was but he must have been in his mid-twenties. She was fourteen and still developing. She could only speculate at the damage he may have done to her insides. This was one of Rebecca’s friends though, and she knew now that Rebecca’s friends, like Rebecca herself, would not be gentle.

She felt a fluid flooding inside her and she knew what it was. She also knew what it meant; she could now be pregnant.

When he was finished, Rick pulled out of her cunt and turned her over. He dropped to his knees and put his tongue to her opening.

Before his head obscured the view, Gemma glanced down and, for a moment, saw traces of red blood around her vagina and between her legs. Then, Rick blocked the view and she felt something wet inside her.

Rick’s tongue delved in between her labia. She again tried to grip the bed covers as he penetrated her inner depths and violated her further.

When he removed his tongue, he slapped her across the face. “Bitch!” he said, “When I fuck you, you fucking come. Understood?”

“Stay there, bitch!” he said.

He pulled up his trousers and fastened them before walking out of the room.

Gemma lay where she was, frightened, but crying with pain as well as fear.

A few seconds later, the door opened again and her worst fears were realised when not Rick but Adam appeared. She knew she was about to go through it all again.

As soon as Adam saw her on the bed, naked, he pulled his jeans and boxers down to his thighs, allowing his erection to spring free of its constraints.

Gemma thought that Adam’s penis was bigger than Rick’s. What damage would that do to her, she wondered, as he approached her.

Adam parted her legs with his knees and then threw himself down onto her, penetrating her vagina without any kind of foreplay.

She felt a warm fluid filling up her insides again.

Gemma remembered how gentle and careful James had been the previous night. She prayed that he would come to her rescue; her prayers were not answered.

She prayed for her nightmare to end; her prayer was answered when Adam pulled out of her and pulled up his boxers and trousers.

Adam left the room without a word to her.

Gemma wondered if it was all over and if she could go now, but she remained lying still on the bed, just in case.

Just then, she leaned over the edge of the bed and retched violently.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote