Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 06:17 PM   #45
jak.knoff

Default More naked truth

[*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes very much[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes when wearing a kilt[*]have you ever flashed? Once as a dare from a girl[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Oh she saw me alright[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? No but it is a good idea I will try soon.[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes lost a game of strip poker. The winner took my clothing to a house across the street and in order to get them back the losers, myself and two girls had to run naked to the house and convince the winner to let us in.[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? On a nude beach[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Nude beaches[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes see above[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes she liked what she saw, or at least said she did. I had a hard on thinking about having to do it so she got quite a view.[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? In a car my girl friend and I had hot sex.[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No we pulled over to have fun.[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No being in a rocking car was as close to motion as we got.[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes once.[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Not blindfolded but totally naked once.[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? If I trusted them enough I would.[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? If I trusted them enough I would.[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes did a show at a naturist camp that was open to the public. The naturists, most of them came nude so I performed nude. The guitar hid my privates grin.[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes did a show at a naturist camp that was open to the public. The naturists, most of them came nude so I performed nude. The guitar hid my privates grin.[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? I would do it if it were legal.[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) When I do I will share.
jak.knoff is offline   Reply With Quote