Thread: Fiction: Futurekind
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 02:00 PM   #2
HH18

Default Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up on what seemed like the metal table I was on before. There were bright lights shining down on me but my vision was blurred. I could not feel a thing once again.

“Testicles have been removed”
Surely he was not talking about me? What are they doing to me?

A few hours passed of me lying on the cold metal table unable to move, I didn’t know what was happening but I knew it wasn’t good. Everything went dark after a few more hours.

I woke up chained to a board. In front of me was a large mirror and the man who I keep seeing.

“As you can see you will look slightly different”

“We have removed some bits that won’t be useful for you anymore.”

I looked down and noticed everything was gone! My penis and balls were not there. It was just a piece of skin covering the area.

“We have took skin from your feet and covered up where your sex organs use to be. They are outdated and you won't be needing them. For hygiene rules we have also shaved off any hair on your body and head and have begun treatment to make sure you don’t grow any more hair.”

“You may also feel a slight discomfort in your neck. We have inserted a small microchip so we can control your brain better and we are able to control your vision and speech.”

I tried to speak and nothing would come out. I felt so humiliated standing here naked in front of a mirror.

“You may still remember the old human genders, these do not apply to standard humans anymore and you will be referred to as it. We have also given you a simple code to identify you and we have tattooed this onto your left hand. Your code is X9.”

“This is all you need to know until your first training session next week. We will put you to sleep until then so you can heal from your upgrade.”

The man came over and injected me into my neck again. The room blacks out…

Unsure - Wedgies, pee, cum

Limits - Anal, public, scat
HH18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to HH18 for this post: