View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #15
wme

Chapter 4: I am your Master

"Now you must understand," Erika said softly, "That until I think you are the girl that you should be, I am your master. Don't make me feel sad, because you brought this down on yourself. This will be part of your punishment for keeping such a big secret. Now, go upstairs, strip, and get in the bathtub."

I nodded my head yes in utter disappointment. What will she do to me? I mean, I don't even know if I want to be a girl. I mean, in all of my stories, Audrey was the weak feminine, yet athletic type. And she was in all of them. Maybe that is part of my life. I don't know. My thoughts are clouded when I realize how I am stripped sitting in the bathtub, and Erika has just walked in the room.

"Alright. I am going to give you a full body wax. We have all the materials we need in here. It will be painful, but you need it." Erika said. Seconds turned to hours turned to days turned to months turned to years in that bathroom. I will not describe what happened in there. You won't make me, and my sister is ok with me leaving that part out.

As the final shred of body deports from my body, Erika runs the shower on cold for seconds to rinse me off. She grabs my hand and pulls me out of the bathtub. I have such an erotic feeling right now. I feel unprotected. Tender. Weak. Vulnerable. A terrible feeling. It really is.

"Now that we are done with that, we need to pick out your outfit. You are going to have to wear my old clothes though. Then we can get you your new clothes and whatnot afterwards. Come with me to the basement, and we will pick an outfit out for you."

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN
wme is offline   Reply With Quote