View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 04:40 AM   #13
Devianteenenvijf

Quote:
Originally Posted by casimir View Post
paw patrol is on a roll for the nintendo switch. supper simple plat former colectathon. wanna make it much more interesting and give this pup a big handicap while playing, hopefully pup or baby themed. (...)
couldn't figure out what the game was. pm me explaining it or pick a diffrent game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justcuzican View Post
Can I have one for assassin's creed odeyssey
play for an hour (or longer) for every 5 people you kill edge once. then wait 36 hours before you can cum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickboys View Post
Can I have one for payday2 or b04
payday, play 6 heists. everytime that you fail add 1 of your toys. after that play a free for all online game of bo4. everytime you die add 20 minutes you need to keep wearing them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHarter View Post
I think you already got 5, but if you got time i'll take one for black ops 4 or overwatch
don't have 5 since my last comment. play 2 free for all game of bo4. everytime you die give yourself a wedgie/extra tug to your wedgie. at the end of boty games spank yourself 5 times for each death.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsDude12 View Post
If time, give me one for Forza Motorsport 7, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2, or multiple of these.
for every race you lose (not first), go and..... you have no likes/limits so I don't know what to do.....

and wediges a little.

soft limits: 3h+ bondage

dislikes: mild pain,

hard limits: pee, scat, blood, family, anything remotely public, pain, involving others, (semi) permanent, choke, balls tied, real pain, pictures, messy.
Not a limit but doesn't do anything for me: feet stuff

PM dares

You can randomly send me a dare, but expect one back
Devianteenenvijf is offline   Reply With Quote