Thread: Fiction: 3 vs. 1
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 08:19 PM   #23
Marluxia

Time Unknown

Drake walked over to the door and opened it. Elliot and Walter came strolling dressed similar to Drake. Elliot wasn't wearing a top, and for the first time in a long time I saw his chest. As brothers, you would figure that we see each other shirtless all the time. This was not the case with us. Most of the time he locked himself in his room, never talked to me. He would only come out for dinner or to ask me some homework questions. He really began to do this about four months ago, at the start of this year.

They whispered back and forth by the door, Elliot pointed to some bags in the corner and then Walter nodded.

They approached me as one large mob, and Drake spoke for them.

"I'll go first. I dare you, Jackyboy, to lick my ass."

He bent down by my body still hanging from the ceiling and undid a flap near his ass, showing it clearly in my face. It was hairy and honestly quite dirty as well. I could smell it from a foot away.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys? Are you kidding me right now?" I blurted.

A whack to my stomach.

"Lick it."

"Yes Sir," I whimpered as I stuck my tongue out trying to reach for his ass.

"You have to want it," Walter joked as he watched my tongue attempt to reach his cheeks.

Suddenly, Drake grabbed my head and pulled my face right into his ass, wedging it right between the cheeks. They all laughed.

"Wiggle your tongue around, up and down, side to side!" he ordered.

I did as I was told. He kept me there for another minute or so before letting me go for some fresh air. He only gave me a few seconds and I was right back in it again.

Suddenly, he let one rip. I could feel the fart against my tongue. It was absolutely horrible. I gagged for air and he let me go.

"Aw, can Jackyboy not handle the smell?" he asked teasingly.

"Alright, my turn," said Walter as he walked up to me.

"When do I go?" I asked, still gagging from the smell.

"When do I go, SIR?" Elliot corrected.

"When do I go, Sir?" I replied.

Drake folded the flap back over his ass and turned around. I could see through his leather that he was a bit hard.

"After Elliot," he replied. "Now, Walter, continue."
I must know what a keyblade is.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Interests: bisexual, nude, master/slave, wedgies, swirlies, piss, shit, bondage, fingering, jacking off, cum, edge, x - dress.
Dislikes: Family and friends involved
Marluxia is offline   Reply With Quote