Thread: Fiction: Roommates
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 02:54 PM   #29
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 19

Julia laid awake in bed, trying to fall asleep. She was unable to get her mind off of her wet pussy and how badly she wanted to touch it. Deep down, she had mixed feeling about what had happened today. In just one day, she showed her pussy to a boy, had her first orgasm and performed oral sex on not 1, but 2 girls.
“I should be embarrassed and ashamed of myself.” She told herself “But instead I just want to do it all again.” It was an internal battle that she felt she was loosing either way. Eventually her sleepiness won and she fell asleep.

The next morning she awoke and immediately went downstairs, still naked.
“Good morning.” Allie said, greeting her and checking out her naked body.
Julia noticed that both Allie and Reagan were dressed nicely, as if they were going out somewhere. She wondered what they could possibly have planned for the day. Allie quickly disappeared and came back, holding a black dress.
“Here, put this on.” She said, as she handed the dress over to Julia. “But no underwear, of course.”
Julia took the dress and slipped it over her head, covering up her naked body.
“We are going out for brunch.” Reagan said.
“Good.” Julia thought to herself. “I am starving and there is not much they can possibly make me do at brunch.”
Julia took a quick moment to check herself out in the mirror and do her hair. The dress, while short, was long enough to cover her pussy. For this, she was grateful. She went upstairs and grabbed a nice pair of shoes before heading out the door with her roommates.
All 3 girls got into the car and they headed to brunch. Within a few moments, they arrived at the restaurant. It was a fairly fancy restaurant which was a popular brunch spot in the area. After waiting a few minutes, the girls were able to secure a table.

“Good morning, ladies.” The waiter said, as he approached their table. “My name is Jackson and I will be your server. Can I start you off with some drinks?”
“Just waters all around.” Reagan said
“Very well.” Jackson said, as he walked off. The girls looked around to make sure he was gone before jumping into their conversation.
“We wanted to take a moment and tell you how impressed we were with you yesterday.” Reagan said. “We know how embarrassing some of the stuff we had you do can be, but we are glad to see you are enjoying it.
Julia nodded, unsure of how to respond to that.
“Today is going to be a little different.” Allie said. “We are going to give you a challenge for the day right now. If you complete the challenge, you will be given the opportunity to have an orgasm.”
Julia looked around quickly, to ensure nobody nearby could hear the conversation.
“But if you do not complete the challenge, there will be a punishment.”
“Do you understand?” Reagan asked.
Julia nodded, not saying anything.
“Okay then.” Allie said. “So here is your challenge for the day: You will show your pussy to 1 person, you will show your tits to 1 person, and you will be fully naked in front of 1 person.”
“I... I can’t” Julia started
“No arguing!” Allie said. “Do you understand your challenge?”
“Ye.... ye.... yes.” Julia said, more nervous than ever.
“Would you like us to help you find the people or would you rather do it on your own?” Allie asked
“Help me, please.” Julia said. She knew that she would be far too shy to find anybody herself. Although she didn’t like the idea of Allie and Reagan helping her with this, she knew that was the better option.
“It will be our pleasure.” Allie said. “Sooooo... for the first person, you are to show your pussy to Jackson.”
“Jackson?” Julia asked, not recognizing the name.
“Our waiter.” Reagan chimed in.
“Nooooo! I can’t.” Julia argued,
“Okay.” Allie said. “Then I will send your brother a picture”. Allie pulled out her phone and unlocked it.
“Noooooooooooo!” Julia said, batting the phone out of Allie’s hand. “Fine, I will do it.”
“Okay!” Allie said. “Well good time, because here he comes.”

“Are you ladies ready to order?” Jackson said, as he approached the table.
“As a matter of a fact, we are!” Allie said, looking at Julia and motioning her eyes down to Julia’s crotch.
Julia felt as if time paused, she knew she had to do this right here and right now.
Julia reached her hand to the front of the dress and pulled up the crotch area, just above her pussy. She felt cool air hitting her skin, as her bald pussy became on display.
At first Jackson did not notice and took both Reagan and Allie’s order, before moving over to Julia’s side of the table.
“Oh my!” He said, as he noticed Julia’s slit.
He could hardly believe his eyes. Surely this was an accident, he reassured himself. He had never been trained how to handle a situation like this and although it was awkward, he enjoyed the sight.
“You’re... uhhhh... showing.” He said, signaling down to her dress.
Julia turned bright red, as she lowered her dress back over her slit. The challenge was to show her pussy, and she had accomplished that so quickly covered up.
“Ill take pancakes!” She blurted out, feeling her bright red face and tears building in her eyes.
“Ill be back shortly with your order.” Jackson said, as he quickly rushed off.
“Good job!” Allie said, not making Julia feel much better about what had just happened. “His face was priceless.”
Both Allie and Reagan burst into laughter as Julia sat there feeling so ashamed and embarrassed.
“Thank God that is over!” Julia told herself. “I never want to see him again!”
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post: