View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 09:58 AM   #30
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
I've been reading 'Sorority Sisters by Blood' and it's a great story from Sarah as always

A sorority house scenario is something that I've thought about a few times, there are so many possibilities.
I'm looking forward to seeing what kinky adventures Sarah has planned for Mia. I'm glad she's taking it slowly and developing the characters for a while as it can be tempting to go straight in with the kinky stuff.

I see Binding Connections is a recommendation as well, this was fun to be involved in, I hope Sarah will finish it off as she had planned to even though I'm not contributing any more.
I'm glad she's taking her time writing it too

I'm glad you had fun working with her. She seems to have enjoyed working with you as well and speaks very highly of you. She mentioned that Binding Connections may be complete after four more chapters.
Perhaps the two of you will work together again someday, if you both wish to and find the time. I'm excited to see what you both could create from start to finish. Until then, I can only dream of your duet.

Thanks for responding subby999uk

Also, I'd like to mention my thanks to thewilds, SloppyLot, daringindividual42, bthomas, jbtest, DarkSoul11, and virginsub2train as well for previously reviewing or expressing your interest to do so. I look forward to reviewing with you all and getting to know you better.

Have a good day,
~Joan

Last edited by Joan Sky; 03-23-2016 at 12:16 PM.
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote