View Single Post
Old 01-20-2024, 03:29 AM   #26
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Going back home after work was quite exciting I finished a ittle late so most of my colleagues were already gone but some of them were still working.. I waited some more minutes to lower the risk of meeting someone in the common changing room, then I walked there to find it empty
Since I did not made it with the lines I just started changing in my normal clothes, I just had time to put on my pantyhose, not so shear but not so dark as well.. and I heard some steps, so I skipped wearing the bra again and I just put on in a hurry my top.
The colleague who came in is a colleague I often meet there, we are almost every time the last to go, I go my skirt and while putting it on she noticed something was missing .. she asked me if I had special planes for hubby tonight and I answered smiling to her and saying "It's Friday "
She smiled back at me, now in her panties and bra and told me "..have fun, tell me on monday"
In the parking I jumped in the car and made it to take off skirt and stockings, the coat I had on was long enough to cover anyway.. and I started driving to shopping place.
Once there, not a long way, I dressed back and bought what I had to ..then back to car.
I was quite wet at this point, feeling the panties in my pussy all the time and as I got in the car I again took off both skirt and stockings and dropped them in the back seat..
The drive was longer nad after a while in the car gt a little warmer so I unzipped the coat open.. feeling more hair on my pussy.
There was some traffic and quite some cars around.. this made me more and more wet and horny..
I am quite on the small side, a petit brunette around 1.55 m so I tought the chances to be seen in the car were quite low.. and I was horny and wet.. car warmer.. well I took off the coat as well to drive hom in just my top and shoes.. and panties in my dripping wet pussy
Once home I just put the coat on, hubby was not yet back, collected the discrded clothes and the bags and went in... horny as hell.
Later of course I had a lot of fun with hubby

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post: