View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 06:37 AM   #6
YourDarePartner

I use a candle as small dildo, toothpaste tube as my favorite and deodorant can as large dildo.

Here the draws!

4-5-9 Heart - So it began with 180 strockes of my toothpaste tube.
2 Club - Then I inserted one ice cube in my butthole, and sealed it with my plug.
4 Spade - After 2 minutes I fucked myself 40 times with a candle while masturbating.
9 Diamond - Next I masturbed during 5 minutes, with a buttplug.
9 Club - Then I removed the plug, inserted 5 ice cube in my butthole, and put my plug back.
2-8-3 Heart - 2 minutes and a release after, I followed with 130 strokes of my toothpaste tube.
1 Spade - And 10 more strockes with my candle, while masturbating.
10 Heart - And back to my toothpaste tube for 100 more strokes.
3 Spade - and again 30 more of my candle, masturbating again.
Jack Spade - Next Spade with toothpaste tube instead of candle.
10 Spade - 100 strockes of my toothpaste tube, still masturbating.
1 Spade - 10 more strokes with candle and masturbation.
6 Diamond - I continued masturbate for 3 more minutes, with a buttplug.
Jack Club - No ice cube at next Club
5 Club - 2 minutes of plug
4 Diamond - 3 more minutes of masturbation, with a buttplug.
8 Spade - I replaced the buttplug by my candle for 80 strokes, keeping masturbate.
7 Club - I inserted 4 ice cubes, and a plug.
2 Spade - 2 minutes later I released melting ice and keep the plug one more minutes, while masturbating.
Queen Spade - The next time you use any size dildo, instead of using regular lube, cover it with toothpaste
4 Club - 2 ice cubes inserted, sealed.
3 Club - 2 new ice cubes, sealed again.
8 Club - 4 newer ice cubes, I felt the cold burn my asshole.
10 Diamond - 5 minutes of rest, only with a plug and soft masturbation.
King Heart - Every time you use a dildo replace it with the large dildo, or use no lube for the reminder of the game
Jack Heart - The next time you draw a number hearts card, multiply the amount of thrusts in your ass by 20 instead of 10
6 Club - 3 ice cubes, my hole contracted around the plug.
7 Heart - Bad combo, despite of "preparation" I couldn't fuck my ass without lube. So I had to use my deodorant can, but not with regular lube. So I used toothpaste... 140 awful strokes with my deodorant can and toothpaste.
2 Diamond - I put the buttplug during 1 minute, but had to maintained it inside with one hand while masturbate with the other.
Queen Heart - Discard the top 15 cards of the deck
Joker - Look at the top 5 cards of the deck, chose one of them to perform and the rest to discard.
Queen Diamond - Keep this card as it will help you when you finish the game
King Spade - Every time you complete the task on a card, instead of discarding it put it on the bottom of the deck. If you draw a Jack or a Red Queen at any point after this card, you can stop putting cards on the bottom of the deck and discard them normally. If you have already drawn all Jacks and Red Queens put the next 10 completed cards at the bottom of the deck and then you can discard normally.

I rolled the dices two times, 10 and 4.
I choose 10, my ass was too sensitive for more toothpaste.
My asshole sore so much that cumming took me more than 15 minutes of fucking (while my cock milked continuously)

Thanks for the dare, it tooks me 90 intense minutes
Picture where added to my "proofs folder" on KinkTalk.

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote