View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 03:34 PM   #5
Janus100
getDare Sweetheart

1. When someone spots you a small amount of money (e.g. pays for your lunch), do you accept the gesture at face value or try to pay them back at the next chance you get?
I always try and pay them back but I rarely get spotted any money
2. What's your favorite candy?
Jelly Babies <3
3. When insulted or sassed at, does it take you long to come up with a clever comeback?
Depends, sometimes I can think of something but other times I draw a blank
4. Would you rather die on Earth, populated as it is now, via an apocalyptic cataclysm, or would you rather live with just a few chosen people on a beautifully terraformed but distant planet?
The second option, sounds like utopia
5. Do you prefer warm-weather clothing or cold-weather clothing?
Cold-weather because you can cover up, don't really like showing off my body to people :/
6. What's your preferred chewing gum brand/flavor?
Don't chew chewing gum
7. Does your family prepare any traditional cuisines/age-old family recipes during holidays?
Well, I guess Christmas dinner is a traditional cuisine so yeah. We also usually have hot dogs on bonfire night, not really sure why but we do. Not really a tradition cuisine but it is something we eat on a holiday.
8. Do you know the difference between barbecuing and grilling?
Barbecue is cooking on a barbecuing and grilling is like on the grill in the oven?
9. What's the strangest thing you've ever heard a teacher say?
Can't think of anything really, I will add it if I think of anything
10. What's your favorite internet meme?
Those Shooting Stars video crack me up XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSENH3FE2As
Janus100 is offline   Reply With Quote