View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 09:46 PM   #11
Iawyn

My former Master and I were on really good levels with this, as should any D/s relationship be.

He explained this to me numerous times, and it always, always made sense. A Master and a slave are the two sides of a coin. Both are necessary to complete the other, and neither is greater or lesser in value.

Never, EVER, think you have to say "yes" to absolutely everything. That is a huge no no. There were many times with my Master that he would ask me to do something I wouldn't be comfortable with. He would try to encourage me, and there are times that I would do exactly as he says. But if there was ever a moment when I felt firmly of my beliefs, I would stick to my "no", and leave it at that.

Most Masters/Mistresses don't want a push over slave anyways. A doormat is never a good thing to be no matter what sort of life you live. They quite often would much rather have someone who can and will challenge them from time to time. Things are never entertaining if it's just "yes yes yes, whatever you wish", for both people involved.

Orgasm control/denial, breath play, pain, bondage, bathroom control, humiliation
Toothpaste, spankings, long term denial, pee (but no drinking)
Public, family, illegal, pictures/cam, scat, permanent, stupid tasks.

Toys: Hitachi, nipple clamps, 2 fleshy dildos, lelo beads, and a jopen intensity (unique item, so please look it up).
Iawyn is offline   Reply With Quote