View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #6
Lauren10
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimarshmellow View Post
Ok, for one, DON'T do that. Never just say "yes" to demands your Master gives. That will lead to stressing on your part and will only make things worse.

To be a good sub:
1. Know your likes/limits/dislikes/loves. Know how things might effect you. (ex. I enjoy being called dirty names, but I absolutely light up when my Master calls me his princess.)

2. Be a pure sub. Do not do something just because you are told to. Submissives are submissive not because we are a lower class of person. It is because something inside of us enjoys fully knowing we have pleased our Doms. So as I said before, never just say yes because your Dom gave you a task. Think about the task first.

3. Don't be a "forced" sub. You should be submissive because you enjoy it and you want to do it. Any friction in that area will cause problems in the relationship.

Now this is NOT how to be the perfect sub. There are no set of rules to make the one perfect sub. Every Master perfers something different. Know your Master, be not only his sub, but also his friend. Communication is key in D/s. It is not all about "you do this, while i watch". It is a relationship.
She said Slave not SUB read the post... That's what you do if you are a sub however what I said was in regards for a slave which is clearly labeled in the title of the post.
Lauren10 is offline   Reply With Quote