View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 12:50 AM   #5
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren10 View Post
I know it's gonna suck to here this but just say yes even of you do not want to do it. Then after you do the task talk to him about it. It's honestly not that hard. If you trust him you will be fine as in living and breathing in the next hour. However if you don't trust him don't bother anymore because he isn't the right person for you then.
Ok, for one, DON'T do that. Never just say "yes" to demands your Master gives. That will lead to stressing on your part and will only make things worse.

To be a good sub:
1. Know your likes/limits/dislikes/loves. Know how things might effect you. (ex. I enjoy being called dirty names, but I absolutely light up when my Master calls me his princess.)

2. Be a pure sub. Do not do something just because you are told to. Submissives are submissive not because we are a lower class of person. It is because something inside of us enjoys fully knowing we have pleased our Doms. So as I said before, never just say yes because your Dom gave you a task. Think about the task first.

3. Don't be a "forced" sub. You should be submissive because you enjoy it and you want to do it. Any friction in that area will cause problems in the relationship.

Now this is NOT how to be the perfect sub. There are no set of rules to make the one perfect sub. Every Master perfers something different. Know your Master, be not only his sub, but also his friend. Communication is key in D/s. It is not all about "you do this, while i watch". It is a relationship.

Married. Asexual. Certified Professional Hypnotist. Wholesomely Evil.
Neurodivergent. Official Snack Professional.

Ask me all of your hypnosis questions HERE!
minimarshmellow is offline   Reply With Quote