View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 12:13 PM   #29
Sam~
Truth Freak

Thanks for your answers. The answer on your favourite drink is really stereotyped I know lol
But I have some further questions:

Why did you choose this avatar picture?

Nothing deep and meaningful lol Just liked it, particularly the hair Similar colour to mine (Mine's not quite that long lol)

Did you ever visited any fetish parties or something like that? If so, tell us about them (what kind of parties, how often you visited, what did you do there).

No

Did you ever gave a task/punishment/... to someone from GD and regretted this? If so what was it (if the affected person agrees that you tell it here).

I don't really give out that many tasks (other than PM dares) except to Matt. I do worry sometimes, that I might push Matt too far (as I'm still quite new to this) But hope he would tell me if I ever asked him to do something he really was not comfortable doing.

When and how did you realize that you like the bdsm lifestyle? Was there any specific event?

Don't think there was a specific event, been quite gradual really, started off just experimenting with small things, then just progressing from there.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote