View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 08:09 PM   #1952
SubmissiveSlut1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
all: 30 to each tit with a belt. They have to sting or you are not hitting well.
no max girl 50 eachone.
I did this right after I spanked my ass, my tits were bright red, it was hot but because of the marks i had to wear t-shirts to cover them up. Thank you for the task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zctt View Post
30 to each tit with wooden spoon.
I did this right after as well, hence why my tits were so sore, marks didn't go away for two days. Thank you for the task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDrogo View Post
50 with charging cord.
You didn't specify where so I did think on Monday, and I wanted to spare myself pain, I know, so I did it on my ass which had healed by then. Maybe I wasn't doing it right? Didn't hurt that bad. I alternated between cheeks.

Quote:
30 to each inner tight with a cane or a ruler. all in the same spots
This one hurt a lot, I had to take breaks in between because it hurt so much, I couldn't sit cross-legged for a day after, wore a skirt because it hurt so much. Thank you for the task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
All girls do 100 on each cheek with a belt(if it exceeds your max do max)
I did this over two days, because it hurt a lot, It was on the weekend as well, my ass was already sore. I did 30 which is my max on each cheek. I did 10 on each cheek every 30 min because it hurt so much. My butt was bruised afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeti2007 View Post
Spanks on pussy with wet wooden spoon
Girls with a max have to do there max number of spanks.
Girls with no max do 200 spanks.
All other girls do 30.
Since my pussy was the only untouched one left, I did this on the weekend after, my max was 30 so I spanked my pussy, that hurt a lot. Afterwards I was pretty sore, my ass, tits, thighs, and pussy were all bright red and aching. Thank you for the task.

The rest of these I haven't done yet because I was so bruised.

Quote:
max or 300 to butt cheek for everyone. Report back
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
Everyone but Fernandez do 200 spanks on each cheek with any implement.

Likes: Body writing, Hidden Humiliation, Clothing Control, light Anal, Humiliation, light pet play, orgasms.
Light Punishments: Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Icy Hot/Toothpaste/Ice, Spankings, Wedgies, Nipple play
Hard Punishments: Spankings, Pain w/nipples/ pussy/ anal; Corner; Discomfort while showering/ sleeping, Heavy Humiliation.
Hard Limits: Public, Social Suicide, Friends and Family, Blood, Messy, Cam/Pics w/face.

Looking to have fun
SubmissiveSlut1973 is offline   Reply With Quote