Thread: Non-Fiction: My Sister Meets My Mistress
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 08:02 PM   #1
Legs4Days

Default My Sister Meets My Mistress

This is a continuation of my first story which you can read here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=265743 .You don't exactly have to it just talks about the first time me and my adopted sister did anything sexual together. You should give it a read if you have time, if not then whatever.
This story takes place a little over a year after the last one nothing much had happen between me and my sis since maybe the occasional kiss for fun but nothing else really and involves three main people me(Sarah), my sister Jess and my gf/dom of 2 years at the time Alex.
The story will be colored as such:
The story will be in purple
Jess's text will be red
Mine will me be blue
And Alex's will be in green!
A bit about us:
Jess: 18, Medium height, shoulder length dark red hair, half Mexican half white so she was dark but just looked like she just had a nice tan, C-cup, green eyes, very quite but had the cutest laugh and has come out as Bi since the last story (shocking right?)

Me: 19, a bit taller than Jess but not by much, Pixie cut neon blue hair, the whitest girl this planet has ever seen, B-Cup, Blue eyes, pretty loud and also Bi

Alex: 20, two inches taller then me and Jess, short dark green hair, white with a slight tan from sports, green eyes that can just cut you down if she looks at you just right, quite person unless she is telling people what to do, not shy she is just always thinking it seems like.Lesbian.
Now its time for the fun stuff here is the story!

It was the Tues of spring break and my sister and I were both at home and this was around noon. Mom was at work like usual when I heard a knock at my door.

"What do you want?" I yell through the door from my bed.Jess peaks her head in. " Hey could i talk to you for a coupe seconds?"
"Sure"
She sits on the floor. "How are you and Alex doing? "
"Fine we are hanging out on Thur. Why?" I ask sitting up from the bed.
"Just curious I think you guys are cute together so making sure you guy are still staying strong"
"Yeah like i said we are doing fine."
"Cool"
Then we chatted a bit about school, stuff in our lives, people we hate then she ask this.
"So are you into bondage?" shes stood up and started walking around the room.
I choke on some water i was drinking. "wha.*cough * Like whips and chains? Sure I guess it seems fun?"
"Does Alex?" she ask as she stares at me
"I don't know for sure I think she has mentioned it in passing." (I had already been her sub for over a year i was trying to cover)
She steps towards me a bit. "So like being tied up and stuff? You and Alex both like that?"
"I can't say for sure if she does. I said it could seem fun."I lean back as she gets closer.
"So Alex has never tied you down and had fun with you?"She leans onto me pushing me with her hand till i lay on my back. "and you only think you like the idea of bondage? The thought of being controlled doesn't turn you on? "
I get kind of turned on by her presences but also scared "N. No wh." my words are cut short as she pushes against my pussy through my shorts.
"Are you sure? Then whats this about?" She opens her phone and shows me a picture Alex took of me from a few weeks back.
It was me, naked, tied spread eagle to a bed, blindfolded and with a vibe in my kitten. Alex had taken it and sent it to me as a "Helper" if i needed something to motivate my sexy time alone. But how did Jess have it?
"Saw this a couple days ago on the ride home when you let me use your phone cause mine died. Look at you! You seem to be having fun. So i sent it to myself."
"What why would you? "
"1. Being honest, because it pretty hot seeing you like that and it helps for my "alone time" " She pushes more against my body and kisses me. "and 2. because I want to try it."

END OF PART 1 Sorry to end it short but its alot of writing and I want to hear what you guys think? Should I continue? let me know down below! until next time <3 you!
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042

Last edited by Legs4Days; 02-09-2017 at 02:24 PM.
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote