View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 07:44 AM   #9
Blue Balloon
Account Banned

alrgiht.... Im not done yet. Sorry for the wait!
Chapter Two
But then she continued more seriously, "Much as I would like to continue this very naughty phone call with you, I also have to study. But after Thursday I don't have another exam for a week, so I'm taking Saturday off. Would you like to come over again? Kathy and I are thinking about having a small group in, because my parents are at a convention. They've already given us permission. She and I have some special plans."

"What are they?"

"You'll just have to wait and see," she said teasing.

"Of course I'll come, but can we spend some time by ourselves?"

"What for?" she said, pretending innocence.

"So I can see how you look in that tiny towel!" I said hopefully.

"And I thought you were different from other boys. I thought you liked me for my mind. I'm so disappointed!" she said teasing me back.

"No, I'm just normal; and you knew very well when you told me about the towel what it would do to me."

"Enough!" she commanded, "Now go study."

"Yes ma'am. Goodnight."

After this conversation it was necessary to partake in some personal extracurricular recreation so that my mind could actually focus on schoolwork. And the next day after my exam it was necessary to drive to a pharmacy as far away from home as possible where no one would recognize me making a very embarrassing purchase.

Saturday finally came, after what seemed to be a glacial amount of time. Jayne had called me in the afternoon, requesting that I arrive before the others, at 6:30.

After the short walk, and in much better weather than two weeks ago, I rang the bell. And there she was, every bit or more lovely than I recalled from the last evening. There was no possible way this exquisite girl could be mine. I studied her; the startling blue eyes, medium length blond hair, slim figure and long legs. Even if I was the most clever, handsome, athletic and accomplished guy in the world, and I was none of those things, I could never measure up to this girl.

She immediately spotted the serious look on my face, "Is something wrong?" she asked.

"You are so beautiful," I said truthfully, closing the front door and taking off my coat.

She put her arms around my neck, I held her and we kissed; a long and very, very passionate kiss. Then we heard a noise.

"Ahem! OK, children, get your paws off each other; playtime later, we have things to discuss," said Kathy who had appeared in the front hall.

Jayne and I broke off our embrace; we looked at each other, flushed.

Kathy snorted, but was laughing, "Boy, you two have it bad!"

"Come on down to the den and listen up," she continued feigning disgust, "and if you can't pay attention and keep making eyes at each other I'm going to dump a pail of cold water over both of you."

Probably not a bad idea, at least in my case, I was already pretty aroused.