View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 12:36 PM   #13
Dark_soul89
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post
Those bits in bold are exactly what I think.

Of course, this is also a brilliant point. If someone calls you fake, it's disrepectful, so why the hell should they then get what they want? I mean, I hardly even give out personal details on this site, because I simply don't trust easily anymore anyway. And, I dont' see why most people should need to know those things about me. Even my first real name. Someone said to me last night "it's just a name, there's loads of others with the same name as you out there" yeah, maybe, but y'know what? I don't give a damn. I have a screen-name for a reason. If I wanted the world and her husband to know my name, then I would've signed up with that. USe my screen-name, or a variation of it (most call me CB or Blondie right?) when you're talking to me, there's no need for you to know my name. So, if I'm not going to give you my name, why would you expect a photo? I actually dont' have a cam becuase I don't use a laptop, I have a PC and yes, while I have a digital camera and a phone that takes (crappy) photos, I'm not going to share because I hate tkaing and/or looking at photos of myself. None of you need to know what I look like anyway due to y'know, me not being interested in being Owned by any of you lot. So you like to put a face to a name? Tough. Don't pressure a girl when she says "no" or "I don't send photos" or anything of that ilk.

. . . Eh, more of a rant than my two cents.
I already addressed what you bolded and as for your points, I don't need to know personal information but I need to know your a god damn girl and I don't pressure them I just drop them they can find someone more naive or not play at all fake or not I won't beable to trust them unless they can prove it either way

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualxtc View Post
This is very true. And to comment on something Dark Soul said after. It really isn't a matter of honesty, it's a matter of expectations. What you're talking about in telling the master this or that doesn't invalidate the expectation that Muffin was talking about in her post, and it in fact confirms it, because the master will have had to make this expectation clear, verbally or through actions, before the slave has reason to say that to her master. She's saying that after the initial picture, expectations level rise, sometimes disproportionately.

Too true. Easy to catch a lot of the times, but the act itself is barbarous.

Agreed on all counts, and the same goes for Aries.
I disagree, if you are honest and say you hate giving pics and you won't do it often the expectations don't go up even if you give an initial pic and if my sub is going to lie to me like that I don't see why I should trust them anyways

Last edited by Dark_soul89; 11-30-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Dark_soul89 is offline   Reply With Quote