View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 07:08 PM   #143
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbb View Post
I did more, I did 115 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
115 minutes was the longest time for me standing in the corner. Because of my chemistry studies i'm experienced with standing more than 2 hours at one place and watching/ doing a experiment. But this time would just stand there nothing to do only my nose to the wall and my hands behind my back.
So I stripped naked put on my over ear headphones to cancel the Surround noises. Then cuffed my ankles together and set the timer to 117 minutes and hopped over to the wall. Arrived there i cuffed my hands behind my back and put my nose to the wall.
- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
My plan was it to focus on something else then my current situation. So I closed my eyes and start thinking about the test I'm going to write on friday, remember all the forumals and start to give myself some exercies: what happend when the pressure in this system increases and so on...
- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
I think about 40 mins I was bored about thinking the test and desperately tried to think about something else, what have I do tomorrow? Cleaning the flat or go shopping? How will the weather be? Maybe I could go jogging? But there was nothing i could think about longer then 5 minutes. Also my nose starts to get numb and I have to put my forehead against the wall to realse some pressure.
I slowly started to think about my current situation... I stand here naked, tied with my nose to the corner just because I want to serve sir sam and make him happy. What the hell was going trough my head as I agree to do this? I agreed to stand in the corner for nearly 2 hours, thats longer than a football game, I slowy started to regret this decision.
- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
I don't know the exact time but I think at 90 minutes my head was empty. I couldn't think clear anymore, only tried to stay calm and don't move too much because cornertime is about standing still and not move too much. But that was easier to say the to do, my legs started to hurt, i couldn't spred them because of the cuffs and my hands also started to hurt.
I just stand ther with a blank mind hoping that the timer would start ring.
After what feel like a eternety finaly i heard the timer it was like a sound from heaven. I couldn't belive it, I did it, standing in the corner for nearly 2 hours. I just turned arround ans sit on the floor with my hands and feet still cuffed together and tried to get a clear mind. Maybe about 5 mins later I was finally able to get on my knees untied my hands and feets and turned of the timer.
It was an awsome and hard experience but I was happy that I did it and hope that sir sam will like my report.
Thanks for doing 115minutes for me. I had a busy day but had been thinking about your excersize.

Your remark about "chemistry student,... used to wait for experiments" made me smile. A nice thought to get you the courage to commit, but in reality...... bullocks.
Starting your time was about equal to most. A lot of positive thoughts, excited! You even had a plan on how to get this done. Yes, at the beginning it does not seem overly difficult.

Then in the middle your thoughts became really great. Slowly realizing that this is hard.... very hard.... The plan stopped working,... no longer able to focus on something for more than 5 minutes.
Slowly realizing how fricking hard this is.... starting to regret the decision to contribute.
You don't have to worry. I am satisfied. You did well, I am actually happy. Your report is well written and very hot!

And yes,... At the end,..... like many experienced before you, now the times become very long,.... at the end it became really hard. Physical endurance became difficult. You started to realize how hard it was. You started to realize this is not a quick game, and finally the alarm went off.

Its understandable you needed a wind-down. Its understandable you needed to sit for 5 minutes before untying yourself. You did it!!!!

I'm proud at you! And I'm thankfull to you. You did your time nicely and wrote a really beautifull report. very hot.

So,... Thank you!

115 minutes is done.120 minutes is challenged.
Who will do 2 nice and long hours of cornertime for me?

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 03-16-2017 at 12:40 AM.