Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 08:58 AM   #45
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Hi folks, I hope everyone had some nice Easter holidays :-)

Friday (Day 75 / 42)
Enema 01 / 20

When I got up, I made breakfast and after we had eaten Master ordered me to the bathroom.
First he gave me a nice enema because I still had to do the enema-dare. I got a bit sloppy with that and lost count, that's why Master decided that I start again. So I added an "enema-counter

Master filled me with 1,5 litres and plugged me.
While the pressure was slowly building inside I brushed my teeth and Mistress clamped my nipples afterwards. After 15 minutes I was allowed to release the enema and manages to clench my ass just enough to get the plug out without leaking something . I was kinda proud and Master complimented me for it.

After I got rinsed with another litre, Master removed my chain and told me to get a shower. I was even allowed to do so without the belt - Mistress made sure that I got extra clean between the legs. When I stepped out of the shower Master dried me, bend me over and caressed my buttocks. I closed my eyes as I saw Mistress holding my clit-pump.

But it was Master who carefully lubed my clit and then pumped it slowly. Normally it takes less than 30 seconds till my clit is sucked into that narrow tube. Now I had to make so much breaks that it took several minutes and I was moaning so loud that Mistress decided to gag me.

When I was crawling back to the living room I had to stop. I got so fucking horny.
The tube was dangling back and forth which felt like my clit got wanked. This made my cunt throb so violently that I ended laying on my back in the corridor, holding the tube upright while I could feel my juices oozing between my ass cheeks. Master stood over me and looked down on my body, shaking his head. "Pathetic."
After 30 minutes Master opened the valve and as my clit shrunk and slipped out of the tube I start shaking. I could feel nothing but this swollen, throbbing knob between my legs.

When I was able to get up again Master removed the gag, so I could lick up the mess I made on the floor. Then I sanitized the tube and headed back to the living room. Oh, look who finally decided to join us. Sorry Mistress, I got so... Yeah, yeah, I'm not interested in your excuses, come on bend over the stool.
Because I asked on gD and not my owners for permission to remove my belt for one hour per day during Easter I got 75 medium spankings, because it was my 75th day in denial. I counted every single one loud and afterwards I could feel a finger poking my genitals.
Pet, maybe we should get you some doggy diapers for bitches in heat, because that's what you are. A horny bitch. I just nod. Stand up. Then Mistress draw a red line next to my belly button and Master a blue one a bit above my pubes before he handed me my white swimsuit. For now, put this on. Thank you, Master. I gasped as my clit brushed against the fabric.
Then I had to get on all fours again, but with my legs stretched so my ass was high up and my head down - I could feel the blood rushing to my head, but it was manageable.

Then Master put a timer next to my head and they start teasing me:
Gliding over the inside of my tights, a light rub over my labia and slightly poking my ass or a few flicks against my clit - stuff like this. It was a game, and I was their game board. The markings were their bet on how wet I would get.
After 10 minutes the timer went off and I was allowed to stand up for 5 minutes (but that did not mean that the teasing stopped). Then I had to get down again and the start all over, but this time a bit harder. Master and Mistress didn't brought me to the edge on purpose (even it happened several times), they just wanted me to become very, very wet. Every ten minutes I was allowed a five minute break. But I was kinda happy that this game was over. My legs were trembling and I was wet till above my belly button, so Mistress won.

When I got up I felt a bit dizzy, so Master pulled the stool closer. Come on, sit down. I was shaking and almost crashed on the chair.
Are you okay? I was barely able to nod. Do you want to drink something. Again I just nod. Master handed me a glass of water and made sure that I was alright. My body (especially my legs) felt exhausted, like I had run the last hour, but my mind was kinda overjoyed at the same time.
Nevertheless he told me to take a break.

After a while Mistress peeled me out of my swimsuit and we started to prepare lunch.
We made pork-roast with crackling, mashed potatoes and vegetables (yum). Also it gave me time to check gD for a while.

In the afternoon it was time for my "weekend-preparation". Like last Friday I got edged mercilessly "to have something to remember while in my belt" and again I had to focus at my nipples while Master and Mistress played with my snatch. Even it was just two hours they brought me to the edge more times I could count, or focus to count.
But one thing was definitely memorable. Master put an ice cube in his mouth and went down on me. He pulled my labia, spreading my cunt and blew his cooled breath on my boiling genitals befor giving it a good lick from down up to my swollen trembling clit. He even sucked it before pressing the ice to it. I was like: "That's it. I'm gonna cum." I really had to put a fight into it. I closed my eyes and clawed my tits, focusing on the pain that I was causing to myself - but I managed it.
I was kinda happy as Master told me to put on my belt afterwards, even it still touched my clit lightly.

Shortly after 8pm the task form "Master_scorpio" was due:
I had to place my suction cup dildo on my stool and fuck my ass on it, with my legs wide spread - without the belt, giving my owners quite a view. Because I was "busy" Mistress chatted with him (She says "Hi").
Master_scorpio planed that I rode the dildo for ten minutes, Mistress made it 20.
20 minutes of slow but firm fucks all the way. Afterwards she told me to stay on it 40 minutes, balls deep without making a single sound. Thank you for that

After my task was done I got put back in my chastity belt.
I asked on gD for permission (this time with the "go" from Master) if I could remove it for 1 hour per day. Mistress thought this was to generous and thought 1 hour in total (20 minutes per day) should be more than enough for pooping, maintain proper hygienic for my self and cleaning the belt. Because she won the game in the morning it happened as she told.

On Saturday (76 / 43) and Sunday (77 / 44) nothing happened. Well, at least not much worth reporting. We just spend some quiet holidays, took some walks in the woods and relaxed

Because Easter is a fertility festival we celebrated with dancing and sex. Well, I did the dancing, Master and Mistress the sex. She bend over the sofa while I kneeled between her legs, having a good position to watch Master pounding her.
After Master released himself and pulled his cock from Mistress' pussy I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, trying to catch as much cum as possible.
Then Mistress had lowered herself to my face, so I could lick her clean before I had to clean Masters cock too. I really enjoyed involved like that.

I always get envious seeing my BFF getting fucked by my boyfriend. To see his cock sliding in her smooth pussy and his fingers playing with her small clit. I can't describe it. Just to see that she gets what I crave, but not allowed to have. I love being humiliated like this.

Well, that has been my Easter weekend.
School is closed for holidays this week, so Mistress and me have some time to relax.

A pity that Master has to work :-(

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote