Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 05:32 PM   #40
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Looks like you have got yourself an additional nickname: stains ;-)

This was one of the most interesting reports you did, and I absolutely loved reading it.
Thank you, Master told me that I had to put some efford in it because I didn't post for ten days. And for the new nickname: I'm happy with "puddles"

As we [Master, Mistress and me] were in bed we talked about the day - what I liked (that I finally could touch myself again), what I didn't like (that the spankings were done to my covered cunt) and how well Mistress were teasing me. Also I was allowed to sleep in bed last night

Well, today (68 / 35) I could hardly walk - Master told me that I waddle like a duck that shit her pants

Nevertheless we went for a walk in the woods. Like the last times I had to wear my collar and the leash throught the sleeve of my jacked. As I got dressed in the vestibule Master sniffed and bend to my crotch. Ugh! Pet, you stink. You stink like a filthy cunt. Well, it fits her, because that's what she is. Master and Mistress nodded to each other and looked at me. What are you waiting for? Put some pants on, or do you want to get walked in nothing but your belt? I blushed and hurried to got dressed.

As we got to the woods the parking space was almost full. Looks like many people had the same idea and I had the feeling that some were taking an closer look at me - I guess / hope that it was just because of my walking.

In the evening I asked Master if I had permission to take a bath. It got denied . You are a cunt and now you smell like a cunt.

Well, tomorrow I have to tease my nipples again and if I do well I'm allowed to take a bath. I will make sure that I earn it.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 03-26-2018 at 01:31 PM.
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: