Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 03:54 PM   #34
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
this makes for great reading indeed! Just to make sure: are you still allowed to decide when you do the laundry? I would say that you'd have to get mistresses permission to do so and that you'd have to have your panties (clean or not) always spread out on the table in your room. In that way, also your mistress may require you to re-wear your underwear when you deserve it ;-)
Thank you
Sorry to disappoint you, but Master insist that I keep the flat clean and tidy, so I don't have a "panty-table" and have to do the laundry if necessary. Mistress liked the idea of forcing me to wear my swimsuit till it not just smells but stinks like wet cunt. I'm just not sure about the hygenic reasons.

As told before I spend the whole weekend in the chastity belt.
On Saturday we went grocery shopping, which made me well aware of the belt since it was the first time I wear it outside - I had the feeling everybody was staring at me and I felt very uncomfortable.
We were even running into two girls from my class and after that I just needed to get out of the store. It was just too much for me

Master and I went to his car and get in the back seat (because the rear windows were tinted) and he comforted me. He apologized that he had brought me in this crowded place first and not to a more quiet one for the first time. But he was watching me and other people around, nobody seemed to notice what was going on, even the girls from my class.
You can't imagine how embarrassed I felt but knowing that he was there for me imediately means a lot for me. But I keept staying in the car.

On Sunday we [Master, Mistress and me] had a walk in the forest and because the weather was not that nice nobody else was there. That made it pretty easy for me.
Nevertheless I was happy that I could remove the belt in the evening, even it was just or a short time before getting belted again for the night. It felt very nice feeling the water running through my bush.

Maybe you have noticed that I don't complain about my pubes any more. Not because I got used to it or even trimmed, but Master told me that this won't bring me anywhere and the next time I'll whining about the itch he'll cover my cunt in Tiger Balm before locking me. Maybe I would like that more.
So, I'll endure it.

The smell of my two days unwashed cunt was not half as bad as I feared, thankfully it was more a scent of wet cunt than old pee. Wiping my ass is still a bit difficult, but according to Master, I managed pretty well :-).

My horniness was easy to handle the last days. But yesterday it just ambushed me while making dinner. I was chopping carrots when my cunt jumped into overdrive without any warning. I gasped in surprise and had to hold myself to the worktop. When my legs stopped shaking my juices already oozed from the holes in the belt while my clit throbbed violently. Now I truly understand the purpose of this belt, every single nerve in my cunt craved to be touched and without this unyielding piece of metal I would have jumped every phallic object in sight. It amused Master to see me like a bitch in heat again and he really seemed to enjoy my agony.

Today morning (day 59 / 26 ) Mistress gazed at my juicy cunt and decided that I need one of the thick pads. But, because it would ad too much pressure to my sensitive parts she didn't put it in my panties but in my tights. So I stained the panties with the cute flower pattern with my juices. Mistress asked me if I was watering the flowers - how demeaning

When we came home my panties were soaked, so Mistress decided that it won't any difference now and just closed the belt while I was still in them. I had to asked Mistress every time I needed to pee and caring like Mistress is, she made sure that I stayed well hydrated.

Well, also today was Steak & BJ day.
So after cleaning the flat I made sure that Master will notice how much I love him. I fried a steak (just with salt and pepper), green beans and some potatoes with rosemary. Mistress and me just made a schnitzel, but the trimmings were the same.

When we had eaten I made sure that he could enjoy the rest of the day.
But while I sucked him, Mistress poked my butt hole through the panties which made me shiver. Master told her to be careful because the belt would fit her too if she pushes me to far - if I hadn't my mouth filled with cock I would have grinned .
After Master was done I got unbelted and was finally able to remove my drenched panties. The belt feels a bit better now, because it's not sticking directly at my cunt.

So, almost 2 month without an orgasm make me burst into a trembling, horny mess without warning, but I had some really nice days and Master thinks that I made a big step forward by leaving the save flat while wearing the belt. But the experience in the supermarket showed me that I have a long way to go till I become a real denial slut. The future will show if I'm worthy.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: