View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
Bristolman1990

Default The summer after school

With this story I am letting you take part by deciding how it develops, at end of some of the sections there will be some options, i would like you to private message me which option you choose and I will keep a tally, this way it keeps it a suprise. I would like to thanks shynessincarnate for allowing me to use this idea which she origionally used.

It was the last day of school and John was looking forward to the suummer holidays before starting college in the autum. He had his summer almost planned out, spending times with his Girlfriend Ruby and his mate Luke before Luke goes off to Spain to live as his dad got new job out there. It was Lunchtime and John and Ruby was spending lunchtime together like any other lunchtime. Ruby was a ruby red hair girl, 5 ' 4 aged 15 blue eyes and was petite and had 38DD tits, the largest in her year, but this was not the reason why John went for her. John what athletic buld with a 6 pac, 5'11 brown eyes and black hair and had a 10" cock. They loved each other that they even talked about having seex one night on school grounds. This was very risky as the school was very well protected and had people on guard duty throughout the night to make sure no-one vandalised the school.

Ruby: So John what you doing later?

John: Nothing *he lies as he already got plans to meet up with luke this evening*

Ruby: Well want to come to my house this evening and help me look after Saphire as my parents going away and wont be back til tomorrow afternoon

Saphire is Ruby's younger sister only 11 and got very slim body 30a tits and got blonde hair and emerald green eyes, a lot less mature then Ruby, but she secretly likes John*

John: erm.. maybe need to check with my parents and see if thats ok and I will let you know by the end of the day

Ruby: Why not ring them now as we are onn lunch

*the school bells ring*

John: guess i have to do it next break, meet me by the bus park at end of day and I let you know what she says

Options

Option 1: tell Ruby another lie, tell her mum said no and spend the evening with Luke as planned

or

Option 2: Say yes to ruby then inform Luke something eurgent has come up and he is unable to do as planned.
Bristolman1990 is offline   Reply With Quote