View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 02:19 AM   #342
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Smile

Hello my fellow readers. I'am sorry about the late chapter update. It's more of a challenge trying to write everything and edit it on the notes app in my iTouch. Im hoping to get a new laptop soon, so then hopefully I can be on here more often.
Please keep in mind that this story is FICTION, not real. If you read carefully and learn Cathrny's character in the beginning of the very few chapters, you can see that she is into it. She cause trouble for her brother purposely to see how far he will go. She secretly has a mind that no one knows about, but her brother is slowly figuring it out. She is only 17, slowy becoming an adult, so her mind is devoloping into being more curious about the sexual life. She secretly wants to be a slave. Even though she was expecting to be more of James's slave (which is why she kept running to him, to let him see she is submitting to him), she over heard her brother and his boyfriend calling each other Master. She figured her brother and his boyfriend had more experience, so she thought why not learn from them. Ovbiously, if she didnt want any of this she would have called the police. She secretly enjoys it. Hope this helps some. You will figure it out more, when you reach the ending.
Thank you for continuing in reading my story. Im glad you all enjoy it. Good news, Im working on the next chapter, so there is more on the way. Like I said, this story will never die.
Ps.
If you see something at the top that says "Diary (DO NOT OPEN)", just ignore it. Since my laptop broke I been using my iTouch as a Diary (to keep my nosey little siblings out of it), and been completing this story there. I sometimes forget to unselwct that part when I select to copy and paste it.
Xox.
Cat.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 05-18-2014 at 07:35 PM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote