View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 02:36 AM   #2
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Chapter 1: Strip poker with a twist

Part 1

Adam was laid on his bed playing on his new games console when his phone went off “BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP” it was a text message. Adam sat up thinking Bloody sisters. He had recently just had a disagreement with Sarah, It was a bit petty really, he had just finished the Frosties for breakfast and these were her favourite. She had stormed out of the house earlier that morning slamming the door behind her.

Adam sat up and looked at the phone. He was in shock when the message was actually from John. John was asking if he could come around earlier than planned for the computer game tournament. Adam quickly text him back saying that David would be around in 15minutes and he was welcome to come around then. Adam quickly got dressed awaiting his 2 friends for the first games tournament, hopefully of many.

At exactly 10.30am a knock came at the door. “Great, right on time” he thought to himself, running down the stairs and passing his other twin sister Laura wearing a pink dressing gown covering some pink PJ’s. She disappeared into her room just as Adam opened the door and found both David and John standing there waiting to come in.

Adam invited his friends upstairs to the computer which was in a typical teen’s bedroom. Right then Round 1 Adam said holding the first game in my hand “As fast as you can” A new car racing game that had only been released a week ago. John went first setting a reasonable time, and finishing in 4th out of 48. Not bad the other two lads said. Next it was David’s turn.

I’m just off to the toilet John said leaving the room, He slowly crept past the room shared by my Adam’s twin sisters Sarah and Laura. The bedroom door was slightly ajar and he slowly peered into the room. John got a sudden shock when he saw Laura stood there rummaging through a clothing draw. You could tell the difference between the two twin sister s by their hair style, Laura always had her hair in a pony tail, whereas Sarah’s blonde hair was always let down. He quickly took his camera phone out of his pocket and began taking pictures. Laura next took off her dressing gown and stripped out of her pink satin PJ’s. She now stood facing away from John in just her sexy black satin thong and matching bra, john continued to snap photo after photo of Laura. She was holding a sexy pair of pink panties and bra in one hand. John got hard thinking about what he was doing and the sexy images he was getting. Laura turned to face John unaware he was watching and moved to the bed which was unfortunately out of John’s view and got changed. Now John had always fancied Sarah however her twin sister was the next best thing.

John returned from the toilet looking quite excited, “What took you so long Adam asked him”. John paused for a few seconds before saying “had to wait for your sister to finish in the bathroom” Adam looked puzzled knowing that Laura had just finished before John got here and her twin sister Sarah had gone into town. The tournament continued for another couple of hours before John suddenly said he had to go home. Adam looked at him quite unsure what the rush was. “Don’t worry about him” David said pointing out that they would have longer shared on the games console now. The two lads showed John out before returning to the now mini tournament.

John raced home, his heart pounding with anticipation of what he was going to be doing in a short while. 10 minutes later he was on his PC downloading all of the sexy images to the desk top. It took, what seemed like ages for the images to download. Meanwhile he had stripped out of his jeans and boxers stroking his shaft in anticipation for what the images would show. He clicked on the first image and suddenly Laura filled his 19in screen. John thought she was drop dead gorgeous especially in only a sexy pair of underwear. He looked at all of the images wondering what to do with them. He quickly plotted a plan, flicking onto the internet he loaded up his emails. He quickly scrolled through the recent ones looking for one from Adam. Finding the one he was looking for he saw it had Laura Email address on it as well as several other people. John copied the email address and started to type an email to Laura. “DO EXACTLY AS I SAY OR ELSE SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES” He sent this message without attaching any images.

REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE NEXT SATURDAY OR ELSE

TO BE CONTINUED ...............

This is my first story and all feedback is greatly appreciated
Part 2 should be up shortly, if anyone has any ideas feel free to private message me. Thank you from Rachel

Last edited by Rachie; 05-31-2011 at 02:20 PM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote