View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 12:27 PM   #7
submissive-ana

Well after many pms and a few comments I decided to write another chapter so here it is guys enjoy!:

"Much better, stay there." Wolf walked to the other side of the room and poured himself a measure of vodka, watching Millie casually. "Crawl to me." He said simply, setting aside the gun. Millie was shocked and didn't move, no way was she crawling like an animal to his feet. She gathered her courage and shook her head.
"That's fine, I know that even though you're not a Virgin you don't have any experience with being a submissive. However I will be training you and you will obey me eventually, this defiance will be punished and stamped out quickly, you don't need to crawl but come here."

Millie was terrified but she stood slowly and walked over to him, not wanting to anger him more. "Please let me go Wolf, I didn't do anything to deserve this, I want to go home!"
Wolf sighed "This is your home now, you may even grow to enjoy all this if you just obey me. I am kind when I am obeyed but my punishments will not be nice, I'm going to go easy on you as it's your first offence but do not mistake my kindness for weakness."
With that Wolf yanked down Millie's combat pants and bent her over his knee, delivering several hard swats to her ass on top of her panties. Gasping at the sting Millie kicked her feet and struggles uselessly against his strong grip.

Wolf tutted and yanked her up, he moved to strip her but she tried to struggle and stop him. He quickly back handed her hard across her cheek and simply ripped her top from her body.
"NO!" Millie yelled, covering her breasts "Please I don't want to be naked! I'm sorry! Stop!"

"Are you going to crawl?" Wolf asked firmly. Millie shook her head blushing and feeling sorry for herself "No, I won't crawl. It's degrading!"
"Fine then." Replied Wolf "Then I suggest you strip and take your punishment before it gets much worse for you." Resigned and worried Millie glanced at the gun still within his reach, But it was out of hers and slowly she stripped, deciding as a last act of defiance she would dent him her shame and humiliation . She stood without covering herself proudly, before draping herself gracefully across his lap.

Wolf was surprised are her courage but smiled to himself, he knew it wouldn't last long, he would break her. Slipping his belt from his pants he folded it in half and snapped it hard across her naked ass. He paused to enjoy her hiss of pain before tightening his hold on her and laying into her round ass properly. Millie started sobbing quietly but he didn't stop for 15 minutes, wanting to see her ass nice and red and burning with heat.After what seemed like an eternity to Millie Wolf’s voice broke through the haze of pain.
"I'll ask again, Are you ready to crawl? Or do I have to hurt you more Millie?"
Startled at the use of her name after so long she steeled herself, knowing what she was about to say would probably mean a lot of pain.
"I still won't crawl Mikhail so punish me it you must but I won't obey."
Wolf growled, sounding dangerous enough to make Millie shiver. "Very well, maybe this will change your mind." Turning her over he made sure she was securely pinned under his body and took both wrists in one of his huge hands. Pinning them tight above her head. He raised the belt again looking into her eyes watching the pain register in her brown eyes as he brought the belt down across both breasts. Despite her writing she managed to keep silent for five full minutes before the begging started.

"Please Wolf! Mikhail! Please stop it hurts, I'm sorry, Sir!" Millie didn't know why she had said Sir but it seemed to help in the stories she read. She prayed it helped now. "I'll do anything, Please don't use the belt anymore I can't take it."
Wolf looked down at her, like an avenging angel his eyes glinted with violence and danger, He was impressed at how long she had held out but he had to make a point, so he brought the belt down once more, with enough force to make her scream out with the blow landing squarely across both nipples.
Millie was crying as Wolf grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the floor. Defeated Millie didn't fight it and crawled after him as he led her by the hair. He went a few feet before letting go of her hair and walking away. Still crying Millie didn't move from the floor. After a minute she heard Wolf speaking, she looked up at him lost, she hadn't heard what he said... too focused on her pain.
" I said crawl to me doll." Wolf repeated sternly. Millie didn't have the strength to argue any more, her body ached all over. "Yes Sir." She said so quietly he almost didn't hear her. Before dragging her aching body up from the floor and crawling painfully to him. As she reached him he got something out of the drawer beside him but she was too tired to look up. She struggled to her knees and waited, afraid standing would ensure more punishment.
Millie flinched as his hands went around her neck, but he simply fastened a collar in place around it.

"From now on there will be some rules to follow doll. They will remind you of your place."

to be continued...?
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to submissive-ana for this post: