View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 08:37 PM   #2
submmissive

Chapter 2 – It begins

Monica arrived to Dan’s house the next day and wondered what she would have to do to get that tape recorder back .
“ Ahh , you made it “
“ yeah , what do I have to do to stop you from giving that to the principle ?“
“ You have to be my slave for the year “
“ Umm .. okay I guess I have no other choice” Monica answered.
Monica didn’t think to much of it she thought she would have to do a little cleaning around the house and that’s it .
“ Okay , for 2 hours a week a will be your slave “
“ Haha , I don’t think so , you will live here on the weekends by telling your parents you are at your friends and during the week I will remain in contact with you , you are now in my total contract “
“ You can’t be serious .. “
“ Oh I am , and you can start by undressing , you shall always be in your bra and panties when you are in my house “
“ What ? no way ! I will clean around the house but no way am I undressing ! “ monica answered.
“ Okay just let me call the school and give them …”
“ No! don’t do that , ill undress just please put the phone down I can’t risk getting expelled “
Monica undressed by taking of her jean shorts and blue top leaving her in her baby blue bra and panties and white socks.
“Now , that you are undressed I can explain some rules: You are to call me master at all times and when referring to yourself you shall say this slave , anything I say goes and you are to never disagree”
“ Fine “ replied monica .
“ Excuse me ? aren’t you forgetting the word master ? one more time and you will be punished “
“ Sorry master “
“ That’s better, now get on all fours and be my foot rest, I want to watch TV”
“ Are you serious ? “
“ Yes I am serious and you forgot master, you shall receive your punishment later “
“ Sorry master “
Monica got on all fours beside the couch and Dan put his legs on her.
“ This is very tiring master “
“ That’s the point slave , now not another word or you will be punished “
“ Yes master “

A few hours went by and monica couldn’t take it anymore , not only was she tired but she needed to pee.

“ Master , I need to pie , can I go to the washroom ? “ asked monica .
“ you forgot to address yourself as this slave !! Ive had enough of this !! get over my knee!”

Monica obeyed and got over dan’s knee. Dan than gave her big ass a nice hard smack.
“ Oww , please don’t do that “
“ You should have thought of that before you broke the rules “ Dan said and smacked her ass again.
“ Oww , please im sorry I won’t do it again “ pleaded Monica.
Dan smacked her 2 more times .
“ Don’t you mean this slave “
“ yes sorry master, this slave is sorry and this slave won’t make another mistake “
Dan smacks her again .
“ Maybe you’ve learned your lesson , I will give you a chance but next time it will be at least 10 spankings “
“ Yes master, now can this slave please go to the washroom ?” Monica asked.
“ Yes you may”
Monica got up and was on her way to the washroom.
“Excuse me what are you doing ? “ asked Dan.
“Going to the washroom… “
“You are to always crawl on all fours in this house and slaves go to the washroom outside in the yard “
“OMG please no master ! this slave’s body will be seen by everyone “
“ I don’t care , don’t disobey me or you will be spanked “
In fear of being spanked Monica crawled outside on all fours and her face turned bright red as her beautiful ass was on display outside. She moved her panties to the side and began to pee, totally humiliated she then went inside, she had a feeling the next few weeks would be torture .
submmissive is offline   Reply With Quote