View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 02:03 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Ask Butterfly all the secrets!

When I first joined the site I had an AMA and it has long since been buried, but since there a whole bunch of new people here, and I have changed a lot as a person, I thought I would start a new one.

Of course I want to make this interesting .... so for every 20th post (20, 40, 60 etc.), the poster will get to choose from one of the following rewards:

1. Design a custom edge for me to complete. A report will be posted in a blog.
2. Assign me 100 spankings with the implement of their choosing.
3. They can give me 3 likes and I will design a task for them around that.
4. They can assign me a rule that I will follow for 1 week.

**All of the above are subject to the approval of Asslvr.
**You may not post twice in a row
**I am going to use the post # as the official counter for who gets the reward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
I guess I need to clarify a little bit.

1. Custom Edge: A custom edge is ONE edge that you may dictate how I do it. You can tell me what toys to use, where to do it, etc. You can be as descriptive or vague as you want. I will write you a report of how the edge went.

2. Spankings: You can choose out of any of the implements that I own and I will have Asslvr give me 100 spankings with this.

3. Dare: If you give me three likes/dislikes off your list (yes, YOU need to choose!), I will do my best to write you a task that will incorporate all 3 of those. I will expect a report.

4. Rule: You can assign me ONE rule for a week. Please remember the difference between a rule and a task. I live a busy life and cannot have something that takes me an hour a day to do. Be creative! I like doing different things, but be mindful of my time and my limits.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-08-2017 at 10:17 AM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote