View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 10:41 AM   #70
alli55

The sleepover that changed my life

Chapter 19 Paige

Paige and I had been caught!

We’d gone skinny-dipping in a small river near to the cottage where we were staying with my parents on a week’s holiday together. It had been Paige’s idea, of course!

“What if someone comes?” I’d asked her, when she’d suggested it.

“No-one will come!” she’d insisted.

Wrong!

“Hello, girls, you look like you’re having fun!” we’d heard a man’s voice say.

Instinctively I ducked down so that only my head was above the surface of the water. Paige, I noticed, didn’t bother.

We looked over to the bank, and there was an old man with white hair. In the shallow water at the edge of the river his dog was splashing about.

“Sorry if I startled you!” he called out.

“That’s okay,” Paige said, “I don’t suppose you expected to find us here!”

“No, that’s true!” he chuckled. “You’ve picked a nice day for it!”

“It’s lovely!” she said.

I could hardly believe Paige! There she was, naked, holding a perfectly normal conversation with a complete stranger!

“What’s your dog’s name?” she asked.

“Itsy,” he said. “Stupid name, I know, but when we first had her she was an itsy-bitsy little puppy, so we called her Itsy.”

Paige waded towards the dog.

“Itsy!” she called and the dog looked up at her, tail wagging. In no time, Paige was making a fuss of Itsy, who seemed delighted by the attention.

“Come on Megan,” Paige called to me, “come and see Itsy, she’s lovely!”

“We should get going,” the man said, “I don’t want to embarrass your friend any further. Come on, Itsy!”

“Nonsense!” said Paige. “You’re not embarrassed, are you Megan?”

Bloody Paige! I should have been angry with her, but she was so cute and sweet that I never could be.

“No, of course not,” I said, rather feebly, and to prove it I stood up and waded over towards Paige and Itsy.

We played with Itsy, whilst her owner sat on the bank and watched.

“Thank you so much, girls,” he said at one point, “you don’t know it, but you’ve brought back so many happy memories. You see, when I was about your age, I used to come up here with my sisters and we used to go skinny-dipping just like you are. We had so much fun. They were some of the best days of my life!”

I smiled at him. “I’m glad we’ve brought back happy memories for you!” I said.

He returned my smile. “Well, now you’re making your own happy memories!” he told me.

After about a quarter of an hour, he slowly eased himself back up and said, “Come on Itsy, let’s leave the girls to enjoy their swim!”

He started to walk off and the dog scampered up the bank and ran after him. Just before he rounded the bend out of sight, he took one last look back at us and waved. We both waved back.

“That was so cool!” said Paige.

“I can’t believe we did that!” I told her.

“I told you we were going to do something crazy!” she reminded me.

“Yeah, but even you didn’t know that would happen!” I pointed out.

“No, I didn’t!” she acknowledged. “But what about you? I’m so proud of you, Megan!” She gave me a big, naked hug.

We swam for a bit more, then decided we’d had enough. We clambered up the bank and stood around drying off in the sun.

I took the chance to admire Paige’s body. She really was gorgeous! Her breasts and hips had both developed since I had last seen her naked at Abi’s sleepover, giving her a more feminine appearance than the little-girl look that she’d had then. I knew she was going to become a really beautiful young woman.

Once we were dry, we put our clothes back on and returned to the cottage.

That night, as we lay in our beds, drifting off to sleep, I heard Paige whisper, “Megan, are you still awake?”

“No!” I teasingly replied.

“Well obviously you are!” Paige whispered back.

“Obviously!” I said.

“Megan,” Paige began in an uncertain manner, “I know it sounds silly and pathetic, but I don’t want to sleep on my own tonight.”

“You’re not on your own,” I told her, “I’m here.”

“What I mean is,” she clarified, “can I sleep in your bed with you? I just need to feel someone next to me tonight.”

I didn’t know what had brought this on, but something in her voice told me it was a genuine need she had, and my heart melted.

“Of course you can,” I told her, “come on!”

Quick as a flash she was across the room and sliding in beside me. As soon as she was in she flung her arms around me and snuggled in close.

That was Paige! So confident and outgoing, and yet so insecure and vulnerable too. It was another reason why I liked her so much.

I was wearing my usual oversize t-shirt and my knickers; Paige had just her knickers on. As she snuggled in I could feel her breasts pressing against me and the warmth of her body radiating into mine. I was more than happy to fall asleep to the lovely feeling of closeness between us!

I was the first to wake, just as I had been at Abi’s sleepover the other time that Paige and I had shared a bed. Like then, I lay there as she slept. She had wriggled away from me a little in the night, and as I watched her I had an overwhelming desire to reach out and hold her in my arms. I didn’t want to wake her, so I slowly eased myself over as close to her as I could and then began to gently push one of my arms under her side. I’d almost got it so that I could reach round her back, when she stirred. I stopped dead still and watched. Her breathing quickened a little and she wiggled her body. But her eyes remained closed, and before long her breathing returned to its normal sleeping pattern and she was deep in slumber again. I placed my other arm over her shoulder and pulled myself into her a bit more.

Paige was where I wanted her to be: wrapped tightly in my arms. I don’t know how long I lay there like that, since time didn’t seem to matter anymore, but at some point I must have drifted off to sleep again.

When I woke next, Paige was looking at me, with a dreamy expression. She smiled when she saw my eyes opening.

“Who’s the sleepy-head now?” she asked.

As I became more awake, I realised that I still had my arms wrapped around Paige and was pressing her tightly to me.

“Sorry,” I began, “I seem to have trapped you!”

“I know,” she replied, “I really like you holding me like this! I think I could stay here in your arms forever!”

Looking at her lying there gazing at me, feeling her body pressed against mine, I suddenly had the strongest urge to do one particular thing. But I was terrified that I might have got my wires crossed, and that if I did it I would ruin our friendship utterly. I so wanted to do it but I so didn’t want to risk it.

Paige must have sensed something in me, because she said, “What’s wrong, Megan? You look worried!”

“No, Paige,” I said, “it’s just, there’s something I really want to do but I don’t know if I should because I don’t want to lose you as a friend.”

She smiled her disarming smile once more. “Is this what you want to do?” she asked, and then she leant in, placed her lips on mine and kissed me. She pulled her head back and looked at me, waiting for my reaction.

I pulled her back to me and kissed her with every bit of passion in me. She kissed back just as passionately. When our kiss ended we gazed into each other’s eyes.

“Oh, Megan,” she said, her voice trembling, “I love you so much.”

“I love you too, my darling little Paige,” I replied, stroking her cheek.

Her eyes began to glisten as her emotions took over her. I kissed her again.

“I’ve been in love with you for so long,” she said to me. “But I’d begun to give up hope that you’d ever feel the same way about me.”

I placed my finger on her lips. “Ssshhh,” I said, “I love you, Paige. I know that now. I love you with all my heart.”

She kissed my finger and removed it. “Oh, Megan, you’ve made me the happiest girl in the whole world!”

We kissed and cuddled and caressed each other as time stood still for us.

Then Paige took my hands in hers and looked deep into my eyes.

“Megan, make love to me.”

I wanted to. I so wanted to. But something was holding me back.

“Not here,” I told her, “not now! I want our first time to be really special!”

“Me too!” she said and she kissed me once more.

Eventually we tore ourselves away from each other, got up, got dressed and enjoyed a wonderful day at the seaside. We tried to be subtle around my parents, but we were finding it terribly hard to keep our hands off each other.

After another blissful night, sleeping in each other’s arms, Friday, the day of our homeward journey, dawned.

On the way back home, Paige and I made plans. I wanted to see her the next day, but she said there was something she absolutely had to do. On Sunday she was going to visit relatives with her family.

“Well,” I told her, “next week my parents will be at work so we can have the house to ourselves. Abi isn’t back till Wednesday. So how about you come over Monday morning and we can have our really special first time then.”

She put her hand in mine and gave me a squeeze, all the time looking at me and nodding her head. “I can’t wait!” she said.

All that weekend I had the really strange feeling of walking on air at the same time as having butterflies in my stomach. I couldn’t wait for Monday to come so that I could be with Paige. I spent lots of time preparing my room, trying to make it just perfect for when we made love.

Every time I thought about being with Paige I got goose-pimples and came over all tingly. In my mind I could see us lying together naked on my bed, bodies entwined as we kissed and fondled each other. My fantasies had us doing a lot more than that, all of which I knew we would soon be doing for real.

I had fallen so deeply in love with Paige.

It was early on Sunday evening and I was in my room, when I heard the phone downstairs ring. I paid no attention to it, and carried on reading my book.

A few minutes later there was a knock on my door, and I heard my Mum’s voice.

“Megan, can I come in? It’s important!”

“Yeah, come in!” I called.

She came in, looking flustered and serious. She sat down on the end of my bed and patted the spot next to her with her hand.

“I need you to come and sit here, Megan,” she said.

That seemed a bit strange, but who was I to argue. I got up and sat next to her. She put her arm around me and pulled me into her side.

“Megan,” she said quietly, “there’s something I have to tell you.”

“What?” I asked, slightly nervously. The whole situation was starting to unsettle me.

“I’m afraid I’ve got some very bad news.”
alli55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to alli55 for this post: