View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 04:03 AM   #5
wantsamaster

Female

After she finished her rough examination, the opened the door and beckoned me in with a swift wave on her hand. I was very surprised. I had prepared myself for the coming humiliation of having to strip on the street or leave my clothes at the door. There was a catch here, I was sure of it.

Nevertheless, I walked in, making sure to swing my hips and to pop my ass out, giving her a view of what was already hers. I could feel her eyes on my ass and she closed the door behind me.

As soon as the lock clicked into place a powerful aura overtook her. She stood up straighter, and looked me directly in the eyes.

"Kneel." She said, and I obeyed, resting my knees on the plush shag carpet. "put your head on the floor as well, then rotate so you're facing away from me and pop that ass of yours out. I want your hands behind your back and you opening your legs to I have a view of all you have to give. I'm expecting you like that when I come back." And with that, she walked in front of my and dissappeared down the hall to my left.

With my heart pumping in my chest, I did was she asked, I made sure to spread my legs as far as possible, and could already feel my juices dribbling down my leg. I put the side of my face on the carpet, closed my eyes and waited at the minutes ticked by.
wantsamaster is offline   Reply With Quote