Thread: Fiction: My new life as a girl.
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 11:37 AM   #12
annaw

Chapter 6

The next morning, Greg, leads me back to the doctors room. He tells me to wait on the bed while he gets the doctor. It doesn’t take long before the doctor arrives. I quickly remember what Sir said the night before and got down on my knees, clasping my hands behind my back. He shines up when he sees me. “Look at you! You’re gorgeous!”. That made me smile a little. Made me forget about last night. “It’s sort of hit and miss with the HRT treatment. Some people start to look very feminine, like you, while others don’t.”. He grabs both of my boobs. “Too bad they didn’t get even bigger though.”. He proceeds to reach into one of his pockets and bring out a small key.. “Hop on” He said and with his other hand clapped on the surface of the bed. I did as he said. “You won’t be needing this anymore.” He said as he unlocked my chastity cage. “Your prepubescent penis will not be able to get hard again. Which makes it pretty hard to masturbate. You are still able to cum though.” He looked at me and smiled. “Just… through other means, if you know what I mean.” He grinned and grabbed both of my legs and lifted them, making me lie down on my back. “Let me show you.” He said and grinned.

He pulled his pants down, exposing, his already hard penis. He walked over to a desk and picked up a bottle of lube. He squirted some on his penis and slowly pushed it into my butt. “Is this good?” He asked in a soft voice. I nodded and said “Yes sir.” timidly. He grinned and started pumping slightly faster. This made my penis feel weird. It was like I was about to orgasm but not quite. He started going faster and faster, grunting louder and louder. I suddenly felt the tingle in my penis be too much and I had the biggest orgasm in my life. I shot some cum straight up that eventually landed on my stomach. I couldn’t help myself, I scooped it up with my fingers and put it in my mouth. It tasted awesome. Just like before. This was too much for the doctor. He pulled back out and shot his load all over my stomach and chest. I eagerly licked it up. I paused when he noticed he was looking at me, smirking. I understood how it looked. But I didn’t care. “Well, we’re all done here, you can go.” He said and waved towards the door. I left the room only to be greeted by Greg. He led me over to Sir’s room and knocked on the door. When the door unlocked he opened it and pushed me inside. Sir was sitting behind his desk, flipping through some papers. I quickly knelt down with my hands behind my back. He looked up and smiled. “You’re learning.” He told me to sit down in a chair opposite him. He looked at me and said “Recite the rules back to me.”. I froze for a moment. Shit what were they… “Uhh…” I started nervously. He looked up from his papers and frowned a little. Then I remembered “Rule one: always obey my masters, rule two, only speak when asked a question, rule three I should always greet my masters by kneeling with my hands behind my back. Rule four: always address my superiors as Sir or Master.” I sighed. I can’t believe I remembered them all. “...sir!” I quickly added. The frown on Sir’s face transformed into a smile. “Not bad,” He nodded. “You remembered them all, and in correct order I might add. Not bad at all.” He paused for a brief moment. “But there is something else. You are not to refer yourself as ‘me’. You should always refer to yourself as ‘This slave’. Understood?” I nodded. “Yes sir.”

Two months later

Greg woke me up as usual. He walked straight up to me and pulled out his dick. I started sucking it right away. This had become our ritual every morning for the past two months. “This isn’t normally the case… but I’m actually going to miss you girl.”. I paused and frowned, his dick still in my mouth. Miss me? What did he mean? “Your auction is tomorrow” He said. I could hear a little sadness in his voice. I pulled back from his dick. I didn’t know what to say. I had started to like it here. I actually felt liked here for the first time in my life. I felt wanted. The men basically fought over me here. “I didn’t tell you to stop girl.” He said as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed his dick down my throat. He continued to fuck my throat until he filled my mouth with cum.

“Come now he said and yanked my lead as he left the cell.” I followed obediently. He brought me into a room I had never been in before. It was a small room with a single desk in the center. Greg told me to sit down and wait for more instructions, then he left the room. A couple of minutes later Sir entered the room. He placed a stack of papers on my desk and gave me a pencil. “Let Greg know when you’re finished” He said and left.

I looked at the paper in the top of the stack. It said: Question one: Who is your superiors? I typed ‘Everyone’ on the long line next to it and moved on to question two. What is your name? This was a trick question I figured. I wrote ‘This slave is just called this slave.’

The first page had 15 question of similar nature. When I reached page 52 I put the pencil down. I sighed and stretched my body. That was exhausting but I think I nailed it. I carefully opened the door and found greg sleeping in a chair outside. The door creaked a little and he jumped. He looked around and sighed when I was the only one he could see. “All done?” He asked. I nodded, “Yes sir”. He nodded back and picked up all the papers from the desk. He brought me over to Sir’s room. He knocked on the door and entered shortly after. He came back out without the test and led me back to my cell. “I’m sure you did good, girl.” He said before he left.

-------------------------

I'm sorry this chapter is a bit short. I've been a bit busy this weekend.

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote