View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 12:27 AM   #25
deswill

Carol thought the walk was taking hours and her legs were getting tired but she kept walking next to Karen and Jane so as not to fall behind and give them an excuse to punish her on the side of the road. “Keep walking we are almost there” Karen said giving Carol a slap on the back of her head and then on her ass to keep her moving at a fast walking pace.

As they got to the top of the next hill they knew they were almost there. About one hundred meters in front of them was their destination and picked up their pace to almost a slow run making Carol keep up with them until they all arrived at their destination.

Once there Carol looked around at her surroundings to see if they were alone then sat down on the grass to catch her breath and wait to see what humiliating things her sisters had planned for her day out.

Jane and Karen sat the picnic basket down on the picnic table and proceeded to pull out A piece of rope about three meters long and sat them on the table then asked Carol to take off her shirt. Carol stood up to look around again hoping nobody had turned up since she checked last time then started to unbutton her shirt and slipped it off then gave it to Karen.

“Now put your hands behind your back” Jane said to carol then she tied her wrists together leaving her helpless and her breasts completely exposed for anyone to see that may pass by. “Please don’t leave me like this I’ll do anything you want just untie me.” Carol pleaded to her sisters as she sat on the grass topless and helpless to do anything.

Karen and Jane moved away from Carol so she couldn’t hear what they were discussing and whispered to each other before returning to Carol and lifting her up off the grass and sitting her on the picnic table.

“Ok Carol we both decided that we will undo the rope on your wrists if you do everything we tell you to do while we are at the picnic area and as a reward we have decided that it’s your last time as our slave and we will give you all the photos we have of you” Jane said smiling and looking at carol for her reaction.

“Thank you so much I will do as you say I promise but after this how will you treat me as a sister?” said Carol in a soft worried voice. “We will treat you as part of the family and love you as our sister” Karen replied as she undid the rope and gave Carol a big hug.

“Ok what will I have to do now” Carol asked as she placed her arms over her breasts and waited for an answer. “ First you will take off your skirt and sit at the table for lunch in only your panties then we have some activity’s for you to do” Karen replied as she pulled out some sandwiches from the basket and handed them out to Jane and Carol.

Carol unbuckled her skirt and took it off then sat down to eat her sandwich constantly looking around ready to try and cover up if someone came past. Carol was a little scared but something about what was happening also exited her and made her wet at the same time.

After everyone finished their food Jane and Karen made Carol into their pet dog and thought it was a good idea to make her take off her panties and play fetch with a stick they found and threw it as far as they could making Carol fetch it on her hands and knees then bring it back to them for another throw.

A couple of times they threw the stick and in the process of chasing it Carol spotted a car about to pass the picnic area and had to hide behind some bushes and hope it kept driving past.

Carol looked out of breath so Karen and Jane took her back to the table and let her catch her breath before saying “it’s almost time we headed home but first you look hot carol you need a drink and a quick swim before we go.”

Carol was relieved that she was almost free and was about to go back home for a normal life with her sisters. “Ok Carol it’s time for your drink. We want you to kneel beside the table close your eyes open your mouth and tilt your head up for us “Said Jane.

Ok Carol said as she complied with her orders and opened her mouth for a drink. Jane slipped off her panties and climbed up onto the table positioning her pussy over Carols head and with a full pee bladder let a warm yellow stream of pee run out of her and into Carols mouth and over her head.
Carol knew what was happening strait away but stayed where she was. Apart from the strong smell she was enjoying the feeling and even swallowing some of it until Jane was out of pee then Karen told Carol to run down to the lake and wash herself clean.

It took about ten minutes to wash herself down and return to the table where they gave her back her clothes and Carol got dressed again.
“It’s all over Carol. Welcome to our family sis.” Karen and Jane said as they packed up their basket then both of them gave Carol a big hug before starting the long walk home.

THE END.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183098