View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 07:23 PM   #2
darebunny22

Default Secret Love

Chapter 2
"Nathalie...Nathalie!" "Yes Mum" I mumbled wearily the door opened and bright light was shining into the room as my Mum bustled in with piles of clothes. "Get up! You'll be late for collage." I squinted through the light to see my Mum, her shoulder legnth mousy hair was tied in a neat ponytail and she was wearing an immaculate white dressing gown. I mumbled angrily as she pulled back the warm sheets. Rolling out of bed I saw the alarm, " Oh F@&#" I exclaimed, I had only fifteen minutes to get to collage. I pulled on a white tank-top with a grey waistcoat, I fastened it nimbly over my C cups, and pulled on a smart black pencil skirt and ran down stairs to get to collage.

I tugged a comb through my blonde and caramel streaked hair. I popped into the corner shop to buy an apple and a cereal bar. I was on my late routine but I'd done it enough times that I knew EXACTLY what to do! On the way past the toilets I went to the vending machine and brought a chewable toothbrush and some gum. After eating hurridly I sprinted round the last few corners, I skidded infront of the large white collage 'Lightsbury Collage' was imprinted in deep blood red letters. I stopped for breath then hurried to my English class.

"Sorry Miss" I mumbled, I pulled the chair back and flopped at the desk; fumbling in my bag for my books and timetable. And then my attention turned to the front of the class and my eyes widened as I saw...

Why was she late?
What did she see?

Find out in the next installment of Secret Love

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
darebunny22 is offline   Reply With Quote