View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 04:57 AM   #274
nnrrgy

Rate your balls on a scale of 1-5, 5 being highest. Why did you give them that rating?
1 - Would be nice if they hung lower. They also feel quite small. Can slip out of certain chastity cages without really trying because of this.
How do you really feel about anal sex? Answer both for receiving as well as giving.
Anal sex by itself is ehh. I honestly couldn't care less if other people enjoy it but for me I find it very emasculating to have things up my ass. As for giving - I enjoy it, but I'd choose the other two holes over anal.
How often, on average do you poop? What time(s) of the day usually?
Maybe once a day? Once every other day is more accurate. Either early in the morning or just before sleeping.
Did you ever have a cock in your mouth and a cock in your ass/pussy at the same time? If not, would you? How much did you enjoy that?
No I have not. Forced-bi/cuckolding is a fantasy but I don't know if I'd actually be able to cope with the emotions that come with it.
How often do you masturbate? How do you usually do it? Do you use any toys or just your hands?
I definitely masturbate a lot more as of late - three or more times a day. I just use hands.

Would you eat your dinner off a naked body? << actually answered this before coming to this thread

more about me
nnrrgy is offline   Reply With Quote