View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 10:15 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Eventually Saturday came, and I didn't sleep at all Friday night out of excitement. I put on light clothes as asked, a basket ball jersey, briefs, and basketball shorts.

Andy showed up right on time, he was a hipster looking guy with a beard and glasses, and he was very friendly.

"Hey Tim! Good to see you. How you feeling? Nervous?"
"Yeah... a bit."
"I don't blame you, since you're about to get naked in front of a lot of people. Do you mind if I see your genitals quickly?"

That question caught me off guard.

"Uh... Why?"
"Just curious to see what I'm working with."
"Oh.. okay haha." I nervously laughed as I slowly pulled my pants down to my underwear. He noticed I was getting uncomfortable.

"You sure you wanna do this? If you wanna back out you can."

"No I do really want to do this. I'm just nervous, it's my first time but I really want this. It's kind of a... fantasy of mine. But I am insecure, especially about my size."
"Ah! Well that's cool, we both get something out of this then... well you were getting paid, but now you get something more. And I'm sure you're fine sizewize."

I was about 5 inches hard, but half that soft, and I was going to be soft more than hard on this adventure, so people we're going to see the smaller side of my penis.

I slid down my underwear and pulled out my penis.

"Nice, circumcized. And you shaved! Thanks! Your stuff looks fine buddy, don't worry about it."

-----------------
We drove to the subway station and got out.

"So what I wanna do is take the train downtown to the festival and probably strip you somewhere quiet first if that works for you? Maybe we can start you in your underwear first."

My heart was pounding, I wanted to do this now before I changed my mind.

"Andy, I think I wanna get myself undressed asap, like ripping a bandage off I guess."
"You want to take the subway naked?"
"If possible."
"Hm. Okay."

We walked to the platform and the train hadn't come yet.

"Do you want to strip here? It's pretty quiet."

I looked around and saw 2 people on the completely opposite end of the platform where they were barely visible.

"Okay..." I shakenly said.

Andy handed me a bad and I pulled my jersey off and put it in. I sat down on a bench and took off my shoes and socks, and then my shorts. I was in a pair of grey briefs at this point and absolutely nothing else.

"Okay just give me a bit Andy."

"No worries, mind if I start filming and interview you?"

"Oh okay."

Andy pulled out a video camera and turned it on.

"Hey this is my friend Tim, introduce yourself."

This almost made me more nervous than being in my undies in public

"Um... hi I'm Tim.
"How old are you?"
"20"
"And I assume this is your first time being naked in public?"
"Yes."
"Are you nervous?"
"Well, I'm about to get nude in front of who knows how many people so yeah I guess."
"Oh look the train is here, let's go!"

The train stopped and a decent amount of people got off, all looking at me like I was crazy... maybe I was with what I was about to do!

Andy filmed the reactions of people on the train, as well as making small talk with me, still in my underwear.

"Okay Andy, I'm going to do it."

And I did. I dropped my underpants to the ground and there I was... naked. And people noticed. I felt my face turn hot and red, knowing people were all seeing me naked.

TO BE CONTINUED

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post: