View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 06:47 PM   #13
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

My entry kind of goes along with Mr. Devious' but here is my side of the story ...

After I had helped him with his body writing, he hopped in the shower and I poured the chocolate sauce over him. He just looked so delicious that I couldn't resist hopping in with him. Now, messy dares are usually a limit. I absolutely hate being sticky, but I passed the bottle of chocolate to my valentine and told him to make me sticky. It was very cold, but it made me very hot to be covered in chocolate, sliding against Mr. Devious. After hugging him tightly I nibbled some chocolate off his chest, fittingly enough, it said "hot" under the chocolate. Mr. Devious fondled my nipples, pulling and twisting and trying to lift my slippery boobs up by just the nipples. We posed for a few photos before we put the chocolate away and soaped each other up. Surprisingly enough it was the first time we had ever fully washed each other and it was a lot of fun, especially when Mr. Devious slipped his fingers between my legs to tease my clit. Mmmm what a delicious valentine I have.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post: