View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 10:16 AM   #68
shiloh

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?
I don't think so, maybe when I was really little but maybe not even then

2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?
Yes, once when I had a uti.

3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child?
I have been caught masturbating once by my mom. She closed the door really fast and never said anything about it

4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?
Once when I was really little I walked in on my mom in the bath. I don't really remember it, but she tells it as a funny story bc I came in to show her a caterpillar I had caught and she was yelling at me not to bring it closer

5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member?
I came out to my mom when I was sixteen (mistake) but never been outed by another

6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related?
Nope

7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married?
Nope

8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
See above

9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex?
Nope

10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area?
Not really

11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?
Hasn't everyone?

12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas?
No but once for stinking up the bathroom after food poisoning by my dad

13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?
Yes 😫 I bought like $10 worth of stuff, too. College life

14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?
I once tripped going up the stairs and hit my nose on the corner of the next step and it started bleeding. It hurt like hell and I was sobbing. That was senior year of highschool walking with my friend to class. everyone was kind of nice and concerned for me though, we laughed about it later tho

15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?
Never been drunk

16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?
Nope

16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?
Nope

17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?
Yeees sent a sext to a male friend while sexting with my girlfriend sometime in highschool. He replied something snarky about how what I said I wanted to do was impossible bc he didn't have a vagina, but was cool about it besides that, never told anyone afaik

18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping?
Yes as a kid when I used way too much toilet paper

19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?
Yes, before I started birth control my periods were extremely heavy and I often didn't have time to change pads as often as I needed to. My periods have also always been irregular so sometimes I would start without knowing it and bleed through.

20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?
My account on here

21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?
Just bad tagged photos on fb, nothing dirty

22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?
Nope

23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?
Yes. I once pulled a tampon out of my purse bc I thought it was pen. It sat ony desk for a good fifteen minutes before I tried to take notes and realize. Was talking to a very cute boy before class and I'm still not sure if he noticed

24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?
No

25. Have you ever been in jail?
No

26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?
Once had my thighs rub a hole in the crotch of my jeans and didn't notice until mg friend told me. I tied my jacket around my waist and I don't think anyone noticed a after that

27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?
Yes

28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them?
No

29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?
Yes, teachers.

30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Nope

31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character?
Link from Zelda

32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?
Nope. I always check online

33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant?
As a kid

34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date?
No, but have denied them bc I was worried my breath stank

35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal?
Nope

36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?
Yes, recently I bought a phone charger at rite aid and the alarm went off when I walked out, but the cashier just looked at me and shrugged and I just left bc I hadn't stolen anything

37. Do you get zits in noticeable places?
I tend to get one right on the end of my nose

38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes?
No, I try to keep it shaven

39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?
Yes. I tried to scratch it discreetly through my pocket while in class but it didn't really work. It eventually went away

40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?
Yes at home, never in public, suppose I'm lucky

Limits: too much pain, public, pics or videos, poop, involvin others or animals

You can call me Shy for short 😘

I am not looking for a dom/domme right now, but would probably be willing to play! Feel free to message me when I'm online!

Ask me anything: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=330992
shiloh is offline   Reply With Quote