View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 02:18 PM   #63
switchman10

Location: Where all roads lead, the city atop tall Kolvir... Amber

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?
No, I have not.

2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?
Once I almost did, laughing to hard at a joke my friend told. I might have peed a little, but if so it wasn't enough that I could feel it.

3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
Yes, I was caught masturbating my my mother twice. Once I was just jerking off, and the other time I was humping a pillow. I noticed she was a bit more careful about knocking afterwards.

4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?
Once when I was very young. I don't remember anything about it, just that it happened.

5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member?
No, I have not. I'm sure they would take it well, my family is pretty accepting, but at the same time I'm glad that that has never happened.

6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related?
No.

7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married?
No.

8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
See the answer to #3.

9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex?
No, I have not, and I am very, very glad.

10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area?
Once or twice, but I did say "excuse me" and had the decency to look a bit embarrassed.

11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?
No.

12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas?
No.

13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?
No.

14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?
Once when I was 2 or 3 I fell down the stairs with my parents there. I have a small, barely visible scar on my chin from that fall.

15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?
No, I don't drink alcohol. I prefer my judgement to be non-impared.

16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?
Not that I can recall. Perhaps in elementary school, but if so it didn't make an impression.

16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?
No. The only scathing text I sent was when a pair of drunk sorority girls followed on campus for over a block, barking loudly.

17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?
Once, on Skype, I sent a message to the wrong person. It wasn't sexting, but it was from a conversation with someone else that did end up being sexting, and she probably wondered what the heck I was talking about.

18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping?
Clogged, not quite. Overflowed, yes, because the float valve in the toilet had just been replaced and wasn't set correctly.

19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?
N/A

20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?
Hmm, if they dug deep into the files on my computer, the would find a rather intimate Skype log, and a couple photos. There's also a flash drive with a couple saved stories and a couple games (Trials In Tainted Space, Corruption of Champions) that I had tried.

21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?
None to my knowledge, and I'd like to keep it that way.

22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?
No.

23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?
Hmm, yes. I sent her a long e-mail over break about my feelings for her, only to find out that I had misread her actions and that she wasn't interested in being anything more than friends.

24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?
No, I've been fortunate and haven't.

25. Have you ever been in jail?
No.

26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?
Yes. I forgot to zip up twice, and had holes in two different pairs of jeans. One hole was because I was leaning against some cabinets and when I stood up to walk away, the handle caught the seam of my jeans and ripped a small hole, so everyone could see my underwear. I got changed immediately afterwards. That one was right on my butt. I also had a 1/2" hole in a pair of jeans halfway up my right thigh. I didn't realize that was there until halfway through the day. That hole was from what I think was 0.5 molar HCl that had dripped on my pants during a chemistry lab. The acid must have weakened the fibers, because the hole only appeared after I ran those jeans through the wash.

27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?
Yes, my Mom because she had only almost closed the bedroom door, and the bathroom door didn't latch properly. I did not need to see her on the toilet.

28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them?
No.

29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?
No.

30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
No, that was homeschooled. That would have been beyond weird.

31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character?
Yeah. I've got a bit of primal tendencies, pred, and after seeing Zootopia, well... Yeah, cute bunny. Didn't last long, though.

32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?
No.

33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant?
I knocked over a glass of water once. It wasn't a big deal, the waitress went and got more napkins and helped me soak it up off the table.

34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date?
Technically, no. Further data collection is required.

35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal?
No.

36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?
Once, because the cashier didn't properly deactivate the anti-theft RFID tag.

37. Do you get zits in noticeable places?
It depends. Some weeks I'll have almost perfectly clear skin, other weeks I'll have a few small pimples on my face and upper arms.

38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes?
Ouch, yes. I caught my pubic hair in the zipper of my jeans once.

39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?
Small itches, yes. Really bad itches, never.

40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?
No, I've been fortunate. I also keep an extra spare roll of toilet paper under the sink in every bathroom.

Interests in Domination: General domination, mild to moderate pain (as punishment), orgasm control/teasing, light to medium bondage, light humiliation, tasks, sometimes denial, nipple or pussy play
Limits: Scat/Piss, Illegal, Permanent, Public, Online Exposure (including pics/vids), Unsanitary, Blood, etc.
switchman10 is offline   Reply With Quote