View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 10:03 AM   #62
Nelioka

Hopefully these questions aren't to embarrassing! ^^;

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? No I haven't that I can recall. I don't think I did when I was very young either.
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?Okay this is embarrassing and well, after holding it for awhile cause well middle of a show you dun wanna go yet right? xd umm laughing can make u burst a little.
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)?Yah but it wasn't to embarrassing a moment since I was very little, and well also its your parents so.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?Sadly yes ;w; something I definitely really want to unsee xd
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member?No luckily so because I dunno if my mom or dad thinks i'm a kinky person at all.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related?No but I do imagine if this did happen to someone it would be more surprising than embarrassing.
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? No i've only had one partner so far in my lifetime and they weren't married.
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?I'm not sure if siblings count for this but yes my sister caught mne when we were younger ;w;
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? Thankfully no I didn't have go through that horror xd
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area?oh gosh this is embarrassing to just answer lol even though I dunno if I have
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?Yes, but thankfully not till the end, I think I had to stay home from work for a few days too cause I was actually rly sick xd
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas?No I haven't actually nor do I ever want to be now that would be rly embarrassing
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?No, but i've had it declined I just had to use cash instead it was simply because my bank auto transferred money to my savings i tried paying with my chequing account xd
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?Yah when I was young I fell down the stairs at my grandmas at christmas and trust me it hurts
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?No thankfully I don't get drunk often cause apparently im a hyper and honest drunk
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?No I take a habit to say things to peoples face if I can so
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?I honestly dunno what scathing means so xd
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?Yes luckily its only been normal things and not rly anything embarrassing
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping?Ok this one is extremely embarrassing, and umm yes...but it was probably the toilet paper so
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?again embarrassing but umm no cause I wear pads
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?Honestly not much my house is neat and tidy probably my computers browsing history xd
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?I wouldn't say so i've only sent a select few to a few select people and to my knowledge they've kept them private
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?I have yah but i ended up getting my money back thanks to my bank
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?no luckily since all my crushes have liked every part of me which i also consider lucky
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?Honestly yes and it is a horrible feeling especially for someone like me with a lot of pride
25. Have you ever been in jail? I haven't my criminal record is completely clean!
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?Yes I have and when I do its like total panic mode lol, my first thought is did anyone see?
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?Yah but luckily its only been family so its a little embarrassing but its also like oh sorry my bad and u forget about it
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them?yes but it was intended for someone else so luckily they spared my embarrassment and were very understanding
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?Honestly yah lol my grade 7 teacher. He was like what? xd
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Mhmm my gym teacher was rly hot in high school I think it was grade 10? xd
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character?Not that I can think of, I find them cute but not rly like attractive I guess
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?Nope i'm usually rly good with my money so I don't have to worry about that checking ahead of time etc.
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant?Actually now that I think about it despite being a major klutz no not really
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date?Ah no because i'm kind of introverted and very submissive i'm not usually the one who makes the first move so
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal?The only time i've ever attempted to cheat was in video games and it was always a joke xd the others no as well
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? Yah and trust me its rly embarrassing when everyone looks at you but i've been innocent everytime!
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places?No I got a few when i was younger but I don't think I have any anymore
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes?Ah this one will be embarrassing to answer but no cause umm I shave so
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?Yes I have once but thats what public bathrooms are for so
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? No but if this ever did happen I would definitely pull up my pants and such first xd

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote