Thread: Fiction: The new girl
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 02:17 PM   #304
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 67

The new girl

Chapter 67

Laura gets to the end of the staircase and looks around. There are a few closed doors, but then she turns around and sees, where she is supposed to go. Behind her is a shop with a lot of flashing neon light round the entrance.
At first Laura is a little confused, but then she reads the sign above the door: “Sex shop!”
Laura is thinking: “No – I cannot go in there. That will be so embarrassing…”
She takes a few steps towards the shop and stops. Laura tries to gets a peek at what is inside. She sees a few men browsing the shop and 2 sales assistants. A woman is standing behind the desk and a male is helping one of the customers.
Laura feels her pussy getting wetter and wetter. This is so embarrassed for her, as she knows it turns her on. It is so naughty and exciting.
Eventually she takes the last few steps inside the shop, and she gets a closer look at the items inside. There are movies, sex toys, costumes and much more.
Laura sneaks around the shop, hoping she is not getting any attention from either the other customers or the sales assistants. Without knowing what she is looking for, Laura has ended up in the movie section. She cannot get herself to pick up anything, so she is just looking at the covers.
“Can I help you?”
Laura jumps and turns around. It is the female sales assistant that has approached her. Laura thinks: “What do I do? Carol ordered me to ask for assistance… So I have to do it… and worse – I have to tell this woman that I am a slave…”
The female sales assistant looks Laura up and down, and waits for an answer.
Laura: “Yes…”
Female sales assistant: “What are you looking for?”
Laura is getting very nervous: “I… I am looking for… something for… myself…”
Female sales assistant is a little confused: “Okay – Movies? Or?”
Laura: “No… Toys…”
Female sales assistant: “Then let’s go to that section. Follow me.”

Laura follows the sales assistant to the other end of the shop, where all the female sex toys are located.
Female sales assistant: “So what more specific are you looking for? Dildo? Vibrator? Buttplug? Or?”
Laura is getting bright red in her face, and is almost unable to speak: “I… I… I don’t know…”
Female sales assistant is even more confused now: “Okay…”
Laura: “I am supposed to buy three items… for my mistress…”
Female sales assistant: “Your mistress?”
Laura: “Yes… I am a… slave…”
Female sales assistant: “You are quite young for a slave?”
Laura: “Yes… But please help me? Or I will be punished… Please…” She begs.
Female sales assistant: “Sure I will help you.”
Laura: “Thank you so much!”
Female sales assistant: “Now what should we find for you?” She starts to look around the shop.
Laura has almost forgotten about her money: “I have this money to buy my items…” She hands the cash to the sales assistant.
Female sales assistant takes the money and counts them: “Okay… okay… I can see that you already have a lovely collar.”
Laura looks into the floor: “Yes…”
Female sales assistant looks closely at Laura: “Those nipples of yours… Have you ever punished them?”
Laura is getting embarrassed again, and quickly covers her tits and erect nipples with her hands: “Yes…”
Female sales assistant: “Good, then I have something here for you.” She takes a package with a chain and something at the ends, and hands it to Laura.
Laura takes the package and looks at it.
Female sales assistant: “Maybe some stronger clamps?”
Laura does not even get a change to answer the question, before she has another package in her hands.
Female sales assistant: “Yes – They will be perfect for a little slave girl like you.”
Laura: “Okay…”
Female sales assistant: “What else should we get you? Maybe a remote vibrator?” She looks at Laura.
Laura just nods, she has no clue on what the sales assistant is talking about.
Female sales assistant: “This egg is very good. You just put it inside your pussy and give the control to you mistress. Then she controls your pussy – literally!”
Laura’s eyes are widening, and she thinks: “This will be torture… But they will love it…”
Female sales assistant hands Laura the package with the egg and moves on: “Unfortunately the egg has used your budget. But you need to buy three things?”
Laura: “Yes…” For a moment Laura sees her way out of the egg. She knows it will be a nightmare to give it to Carol.
Female sales assistant: “No worries then, we might be able to find a deal.” She smiles at Laura.
Laura thinks: “I do not like that smile… What is she up to?”
Female sales assistant: “Do you have a whip?”
Laura: “No…”
Female sales assistant: “All slaves need a whip to be punished with.”
Laura does not agree, but she follows the sales assistant to the whip section: “Okay…”

Female sales assistant takes a leather whip: “This is a good one. It can be used on most body parts.” She slams it lightly into her hand.
Laura is a little scared: “Okay…”
Female sales assistant: “Now – If I can test this on you, you can have all three items for you amount… Or you can of cause go back to your mistress without…” She gives Laura a dirty smile. She is perfectly aware that the last one is not an option.
Laura swallows and is aware of the same, she has to agree. Also the time is running, and Carol asked her to hurry up: “Okay…”
Female sales assistant: “So I can give you ass let’s say… three blows with the whip?”
Laura is really scared now: “Three???”
Female sales assistant is playing with Laura: “Or we can say ten?”
Laura: “No no no!!! We can say three!”
Female sales assistant: “Okay, follow me to the desk.”
Laura follows the sales assistant to the desk and puts the chain and the egg on it.
Female sales assistant: “Ask me for it!”
Laura is caught by surprise by this request: “Uhhh…”
Female sales assistant: “Bad slave!!”
Laura: “Please… please give me three blows on my ass with the whip… please!!”
Female sales assistant: “Much better – slave.”
Laura is looking around the shop to see, if anyone is giving her any attention, but so far no one is.
Female sales assistant: “Now lift up your dress, so I can give you your well-deserved punishment.”
Laura looks up at the sales assistant: “Here??”
Female sales assistant: “Sure? Where else? Upstairs in the mall?”
Laura: “Nooo… Not up there… Maybe in the back?… Please…”
Female sales assistant is getting a little angry: “Now show me that ass of yours!! Or get out of my shop!!”
Laura quickly pulls up her dress and shows her naked ass to the sales assistant.
Female sales assistant: “Nice ass slave. And no panties – I like that.” She cares Laura’s ass with her hand, before she raises the whip.
Laura closes her eyes and holds on to the end of the desk with both her hands. She knows this will hurt like hell.
Female sales assistant: “Remember to count out loud!”
Laura: “Yes…”
Female sales assistant raises her hand one more time.
*SMACK!!*
Laura bits her teeth’s together, and just manages to stop herself from screaming out load. This hurts far more than anything that has hit her ass before: “…One…”
Female sales assistant: “Good… A slave that can endure pain – I like that!”
Without further warning, she raises her hand and delivers another hard blow on Laura’s ass.
*SMACK!!*
Laura: “ARRRRHHH!!!!!” She holds her hands to her ass, and looks back at her punisher.
Female sales assistant: “Are you not forgetting something?”
Laura tries to remember, and just in the last moment she does: “Two!!” She looks up from the desk, and to her horror she sees the male sales assistant appearing from the other end of the shop.
Male sales assistant: “What do we have here my dear?” He smiles.
Female sales assistant: “A little slave that needs a red ass.”
The male sales assistant walks all the way up to Laura and her punisher. To Laura’s luck she stands with her side to him, so he is not able to see her up between her legs.
Laura: “Please… Can we get this over with? Please…”
Female sales assistant: “Sure!” And without hesitation she lands the last blow on Laura’s now sore ass.
*SMACK!!*
Laura: “AARRRRHhhhh… Three…”
Male sales assistant: “Nice one. You are a real expert in this.”
Female sales assistant: “Thanks dear.”
Laura pulls her dress down again, to shield her ass from the male. She has no intention to show her privates to another male.
Female sales assistant packs the items in a bag and hands it to Laura: “I believe you have deserved those. Have fun with them – and come back when you need more.” She smiles.
Laura takes the bag: “Thanks…”
She then turns around and leaves the shop, thankfully that none of the other men in the shop went to the desk, to see her little show.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote