Thread: Sleepover Club
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 04:51 AM   #11
HHHobo

Default Chapter 5

Libby did have the opportunity to dare someone else. She wasn’t going to make another error. In any case, she could dare anyone, and she chose the same four that she had tried before. Her dare was quite simple. Just go out in the backyard and jump into the pool in your clothes. The prospect of having to hang out in wet clothes was not a happy one. Bridget had had wet underwear for a while, and that was uncomfortable enough. Brian quickly chickened out. By the rules that ended it for all of them. Brian and Molly took off their socks. Rachel and Colleen weren’t wearing socks and had to take off their tank tops, revealing their bras.

Rachel had been the first dared, so now it was her turn. She returned to Bridget to try to get her one more time. Rachel dared her to sit absolutely motionless on a pie plate full of ice for five minutes. Others could try to get her to move, but no one could come within six inches of her body. Bridget was determined to keep her underwear as long as possible, so she agreed. The tray was placed on the floor and Bridget lowered herself on to it. She shivered, said, “Ready”, and the time was started. Brian told a joke, but Bridget sat motionless. Libby bounced her bare tits up and down to no avail. I got as close to her as I dared, and stroked my dick, hoping that she would shy away. She survived that test. At 3:45, some of the ice had melted and shifted underneath her ass. That caused her to drop forward and to the right, throwing her off balance. “You lose”, shouted Brianna. “Not fair”, retorted Bridget, “I held motionless. I can’t be responsible for what the ice does.” “That wasn’t covered beforehand’, explained Rachel, “The dare was absolute. You didn’t remain motionless. You lose.” Bridget continued to complain, but was soon warned about the possible loss of her panties if she didn’t comply.” Very reluctantly she slipped out of her bra. She had lost it on a technicality, but everyone was pleased to see her small, but well-formed tits.

Bridget couldn’t go after any of the four with the most clothes, since they were in the last dare. She had to dare one or more of us who were naked. She chose Brianna and me in that order. We were dared to have a wet towel snapping contest. We had to comply. For five minutes we snapped and snapped. I wanted to make sure that I nailed Brianna. I was willing to take some hits to ensure that effect. We both ended up with a lot of little red marks. The others were treated to a good show. Brianna kept going for my cock and balls, but I took no serious hits there. I did get one good one on her left tit, and one on her ass, when she had to bend down to pick up her towel. It was good fun.

Brianna now dared the four with the most clothes. It was a typical Brianna dare. They were each to go into another room, take off their bottoms and underwear, and shave their pubic hair. They were then to bring the hairs back to the group to show that they had done it. To a person they all refused and stripped down one more item. That left Rachel and Colleen in their underwear. Brian and Molly lost t-shirts, but still had their jeans on.

Colleen had been dared first. She looked around and chose Bridget again. This could be it for Bridget. Colleen dared her to go down on me. Of course, I hoped she would. But that was too much for Bridget. She fought long and hard, but now was to join the naked ones. She slowly slid her panties down and daintily stepped out of them. She stood coyly, not covering anything up, but not flaunting her body either. She looked very uncomfortable. I thought we needed to get her involved in something soon to loosen her up.

Again she couldn’t dare the ones with clothes left. After brief thought, she picked Libby and me. We were dared to put makeup on each other while blindfolded, and to leave it on for the rest of the game. Knowing that worse fate probably awaited us if we refused, we agreed. By the time we finished we were a real mess. We must have put on a good show, because the laughter was endless from start to finish.

I had been challenged first, so the next dare was mine. I didn’t go for the big enchilada. I picked just Rachel and Colleen. It had rained a lot the last 24 hours and one corner of the backyard was very muddy. I dared Rachel and Colleen to have a mud wrestling match. Rachel was up for it, but Colleen chickened out. Now they were to be topless. I asked them to do each other. First Colleen unsnapped Rachel’s bra in back, reached around and flipped each boob up and down three times, and then slid the bra off. Rachel returned the favor by giving each of Colleen’s nipples a hard pinch after her bra came off.

Rachel had gone first and she dared Brian and Molly. She dared them to have a tug-of-war. They were to unbutton their jeans and zip their flies down. Ropes would be tied to the belt loops at the side and back of their jeans, connecting them to each other. They would then get down on their hands and knees and crawl away from each other. The one who won could keep the jeans, but the other would have to give up another piece of clothing. Molly was all for this, but Brian was unsure, because he would be naked if he lost. The girls could almost always con Brian. They kept trying to persuade him, and he wavered. Brianna got him by pointing out that he was timed out and would lose everything anyway if he chickened out. So he nodded his head, they both loosened their jeans, and the ropes were tied on. They got on their hands and knees and Rachel called, “GO!” Both pairs of jeans dropped immediately to their knees, revealing that Molly wore a thong, and Brian had tightie-whities. Everyone laughed at this, but the competitors struggled on. It was a mixture of offense and defense. They would alternately lunge forward to try to pull their opponent’s jeans further and hug the floor at an odd angle to try to keep their own jeans on. Molly is a better athlete than Brian and managed to out-maneuver him. Her jeans were still near her knees when he was in desperate shape with jeans at his ankles. Molly also had the advantage that her jeans fit much more tightly than his. Despite some last ditch attempts on Brian’s part, Molly yanked his jeans off.

Sheepishly Brian climbed to his feet. Rachel asked Molly to do the honors. Before proceeding Brianna whispered in Molly’s ear. Molly sidled up next to Brian and pushed her breasts into his back. She rubbed one hand over the front of his briefs, while she stroked his chest with other. Only when she felt his dick pop to attention, did she pull his shorts off very rapidly. There was Brian’s tool for all the girls to see. They gave him a big cheer, but he blushed twenty shades of purple.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote