View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 03:42 PM   #14
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
I'm asking if the members and users of GetDare believe that it's time for a staff clean out and rules updated.

First it is getDare -- lower case "g"

Sorry not seen your staff request aplication when asked.

What rules WOULD YOU personally want changing?

If the site was yours who WOULD YOU have as staff members?

Just curious. (Please answer without slagging people down though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
And have any of you read the getDare Forums Rules? And no, these are not the rules about what not to post. I think that the list of rules should be modified to a newer version and that it should be clear what the penalty is when you break the (specific) rules anyway.

First i agree that some rules MAY want looking over and penalty reviewed over time.

The Penalties
If you break a gD rule we have an infraction system. Every time a rule is broken a staff member gets the option of either warning (No infraction points) or issuing an infraction. Different rules are worth different infraction points with different lengths of time to be held on the users license.

Eg) if a user posts in the wrong furum a staff member may decide to just warn the person if its a first offense or a new person, however if having been warned they continue or it is an obvious rule breach eg posting m/s advert in story section they may get ...... Infraction points.

These points add up determinding the users penalty.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3