View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #19
sweetashoney

My finger began to make circular motions on my clit and I watched as my friends marvelled in my technique. I would rub on the tip of my clit and then around the edge 3 times before rubbing on the tip again. This was a technique I had used many times, but usually in the comfort of my bedroom. I wetted the index finger of my left hand and slid it across my pussy lips allowing my tender pink lips to swallow my finger tip. My juices were flowing and I could feel them trickling down to my butt, probably dripping onto the fabric of the booth seat. My muscles of my pussy were eagerly trying to encourage my finger deep into its depths once again and I submitted to its call allowing my entire finger to ease into my vaginal opening. I continued to circle my clit with my right index finger whist easing my left index finger into and out of my pussy. I glanced up at my friends and mouthed 'nobody is looking this way are they?' One of my girlfriends took a glance around and shook her head. With this confirmation I eased a second finger into my pussy and gasped as I felt the increase of size of my penentration. I closed my eyes again as my sexual energies built. I quickened my pace with both my clitorial stimulation and my vaginal fingering. I was approaching exstacy fast, I could feel my muscles begininning to contract readying my body for orgasm. I was slipping further down in my seat as my body starting to lose control. I stopped fingering my pussy to grip hold of the seat and continued my assault of my clit. Suddenly there was a scream from the other side of the room, I opened my eyes wide with fright that someone had spotted what was going on............
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote