View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 10:41 PM   #29
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Too bad I see you didn’t go with one of the masturbation competition options, those looked fun. And who will be giving permission to cum and perfoming the spankings? Will you be doing that for each other? Here are some rules for you both to consider, add any you’re willing to:
  • You must sleep naked
  • You must both sleep in the same bed
  • You must shower together
  • You must wear a crotch rope to at least 1 class each day
  • You must leave your sex toys in plain view in the main room of your apartment at all times

I also see that Tori has no rules that only she is following. I think we need at least 1 or 2 specific to her, so here are some ideas that might fit her:
  • Tori must grab Kat’s butt at least once each day
  • Every time Kat has sex and Tori’s not part of it, Tori must masturbate for at least as long as Kat spent fucking. She must start as soon as possible after learning that Kat is getting/has gotten laid.
  • Tori may not wear any outfit that’s less revealing than what Kat’s wearing that day
  • Katrina will give Tori a person that she must kiss each month, failure to do so will result in a mildly humiliating dare.

If Tori doesn’t want to do these all the time, consider having them only apply on certain days. And I suggest a punishment if she doesn’t follow a rule she’s agreed to: The next day, Kat will pick one of her rules and make Tori follow it instead of her (pick a rule that’s within Tori’s limits of course).

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote